Lt. Commander
First i get told that i can join the battle however when i enter i find myself surrounded by federation ships destorying my Klingon comrades and there is nothing i can do to help them. So I sit and wait for the battle to end and i get XP for doing nothing. Please correct this issue !
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't think you are supposed to be able to enter DSEs in Pi Canis as Klingon. Bug it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
I have heard you can heal the KDF in these DSE's though for kicks, but it is a bug.
Sadly though it seems. I would love it if they could be flagged as pvp active by participating players. SO upon arriving at one you could mouse over to check, see how many players are inside it and then decide to join the battle.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I have heard you can heal the KDF in these DSE's though for kicks, but it is a bug.
Sadly though it seems. I would love it if they could be flagged as pvp active by participating players. SO upon arriving at one you could mouse over to check, see how many players are inside it and then decide to join the battle.
You can heal the Gorn in Pi Canis DSEs, I read it somewhere and decided to try it out for myself. You gain absolutely nothing for it other than sadistic satisfaction of watching a Fed get flustered and leave.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Ahhh, so that's what happened.

I was playing as a Fed in a Pi Canis DSE and I swore there was a Klingon player there healing all the NPC's. It was odd at first, but I found that it made things a little more interesting and challenging, though maybe not for him. After I managed (with a bit of work) to blow up the Gorn Battleship he was helping, he took off, and I finished up the DSE.

Anyway, next to truly open combat, I thought this was a fun surprise.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
You can heal the Gorn in Pi Canis DSEs, I read it somewhere and decided to try it out for myself. You gain absolutely nothing for it other than sadistic satisfaction of watching a Fed get flustered and leave.
LOL- this will lead to another "thread of fed disaproval" you know? I can see it now, " A dirty klingon player healed the KDF npc's in a DSE and griefed me with healing." :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Ahhh, so that's what happened.

I was playing as a Fed in a Pi Canis DSE and I swore there was a Klingon player there healing all the NPC's. It was odd at first, but I found that it made things a little more interesting and challenging, though maybe not for him. After I managed (with a bit of work) to blow up the Gorn Battleship he was helping, he took off, and I finished up the DSE.

Anyway, next to truly open combat, I thought this was a fun surprise.
Wasn't me. I don't have a Klingon :p
Orion Science is more fitting to my style.

In my defense, it was just to verify the claims and I left after throwing only a few heals. Then I promptly reported it and apologized the the player.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah, very disappointing, can't attack anyone in those DSE's, so i bugged it yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
LOL- this will lead to another "thread of fed disaproval" you know? I can see it now, " A dirty klingon player healed the KDF npc's in a DSE and griefed me with healing." :p
Yes, wouldn't be the first or last time somebody had a tissy over something I said or did
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
I can sorta do righteous indignation (I do mostly play as a Fed, after all), so I can start that thread if you just want, to get it over with. Besides, I think "Griefed me with healing" might actually be too good a thread title to waste. Either that or a pop song.