Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking to join a fleet
12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm new to STO, but I have to say that I love it so far. I have been playing MMO's since the 90's with Unreal Tournament online and most recently in World of ******** since 2005. I have also played SFC online back when Taldren still had it online, that was a ton of fun.

I'm looking to join a group that's friendly and won't mind giving advice as well as helping out from time to time, and I can do the same in turn.

I'm an engineer, Lt. Cmdr 1, nearly 2. I live in the EST zone and work 2nd shift so I am on sometimes in the mornings but more often after work.

If there's a fleet out there that is friendly and helpful and looking to add someone new, then feel free to drop me a line.

Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2010, 01:22 AM
I would like to suggest Armada Defense Force Fleet the link to our site http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/ you are more then welcome to join our team speak server and get to know us and as well feel free to fill out a recruitment forum its fast and easy hope to hear for you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Hey Starbach. Be sure to check the {UFP} out at www.ufplanets.com.
We're a friendly bunch and there are plenty of active people to help you out, give advice or just play along with.
Feel free to hop on our TS3 channel at any time for a chat, ts.ufplanets.com.

Any questions, I'm happy to field them.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Hyperion Armada
12-02-2010, 02:25 AM
You can join the Hyperion Armada! In a nutshell we have:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Hi there,

I think the 12th fleet would be just your thing.
We have a large and friendly community and there is usually somebody online to help you out with whatever question you might have about the game.

We accept old and new players alike and recently had a big influx of people who started the game recently, just like you. Perhaps you can team up with them and level up together?

Our numbers are growing daily and in the past 24 hours we also had 6 other applicants, but despite our big size our forum has a cozy feeling to it and due to the way we structured ourselves you won't feel swamped and one of many.

In-game we cater to pretty much every playstyle imagineable, be it solo play, team play or pvp.
Next to the game we also have a lot of other fun activities going such as our monthly magazine, an active rp community, video editing teams etc. Joining all of that is optional, but it should prevent you from growing bored anytime soon in our fleet. We have lots of fun stuff to do and have many more projects planned for the future.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Aurora Fleet has all those things covered, and more!

Here is some info on us:

Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process

Aurora Fleet is recruiting now! If you would like a better STO experience, beam over to Aurora Fleet today! Simply go to www.aurorafleet.com for more information on how to join. You will be glad you did!!
Lt. Commander
# 7 Looking for a fleet
12-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Well I have a lot to look at. Thanks for the replies! I already feel welcome here
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I invite you to check out the 44th too. We are age 18+, and use vent. We run STF's (end-game raids), and we have a PVP team too. We have a nearly full fleet bank. We have people that are on late EST so if you work second shift, we might be a good fit. Come check us out.

sto.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs ('@') -

We are recruiting players to participate in end game PvE content and are willing to help players level to participate. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!