Lt. Commander
# 11
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon_Kent
I Played Uninfected It was pretty fun! I got all the way threw the ground Undine but when it came time to talk to whats her face(borg girl) i could not find her. Good start can't wait to see what people can do with some more time.
Thanks! I'm really exciting about going back in to polish up my first mission.

She should have been standing at the west side of the last room. The map should have circled her. If you get a chance to go back, let me know if it does.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I did some searches, and I found what I think is all the missions that got published, all 13 of them. Here they are, along with their authors.

Objects in the mirros - tuskin
1000 undine - delta9
the bombing run - squires200
reckoning in the gamma quadrant - rodgerabbit
federation template - infamousbrad
whiteglove - jtfrost
home invasion - crimsonkc
cerrito - cettitouru
test1 - werit
firsttestklingon - cinos
first - zeroniusrex
nordan IX - almiranteross
uninfected - six-of-nine
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-03-2010, 12:53 AM
I asume we all simply want our misions to look the best beforte we publish them, but this is suposed to be a Beta.

It would be interesting if a Dev came and explained to what point we are suposed to make fully fleshed polished missions at this point, and to which point the testing needs tons of missions uploaded simply to test all aspects of the program.

I'm specially insterested in exploring dialog posibilities (for instance) in a classic "SCUMM graphic adventure" direction. And would like some "foundry tutorial missions" explaining workarounds we find allowing us to do interesting things with the gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-03-2010, 05:46 AM
Well I did a KDF one. I must say its pretty bad. Simple space kill x targets and you're done. Problem is I forgot to mention where you are supposed to go after leaving qo'nos to do the mission.

Answer: Azure Nebula
I found my own mission by search authors Koopa27, its called Hunting. Not the best story, or really any story. But hey its my first mission.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-03-2010, 06:03 AM
Is there a way to search for all published missions? I tried using the new tab but nothing came up. I had to go to Custom and use the list above to find something.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoben
Is there a way to search for all published missions? I tried using the new tab but nothing came up. I had to go to Custom and use the list above to find something.
Yeah, run a methodical search using two letter combinationing cycling through the entire alphabet. Thats how I got tha list.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
Thanks! I'm really exciting about going back in to polish up my first mission.

She should have been standing at the west side of the last room. The map should have circled her. If you get a chance to go back, let me know if it does.

Yeah I saw the Circle but no borg at the end of the hall. I think those last two hallways might have been to close together I had some undine clipping threw the wall perhaps it has somthing to do with this.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Nope. I know its Beta but I just wanted to play around with the tools.

I didn't see if missions could be linked to one another in any way. I'm guessing it is okay to put "Part I,2" in the
titles to link content-connected missions?

Open. Open. Open. (the Foundry)
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon_Kent
Yeah I saw the Circle but no borg at the end of the hall. I think those last two hallways might have been to close together I had some undine clipping threw the wall perhaps it has somthing to do with this.
Yeah, I'm gonna move to a map where they hopefully won't clip. I was able to take out the entire last mob through the wall lol.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-03-2010, 03:42 PM
I played a few , well quickly started a couple since they were taking tribble down and tbh you can see some have been rushed out to be the 'first' to be published etc but least we can see whats possible when Founders take care and time to make real interesting missions.

Foundary is looking like a great idea for STO