Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officers - How many?
12-03-2010, 12:17 PM
How many bridge Officers should you have by tier 5 ? I was thinking you should have 3 of each career
Is that good? or do you need more or less?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-03-2010, 12:56 PM
By T5 the game only requires you to have 5 BOs using slots on the ship, but gives you 10 spaces if you want to switch them out to try other abilities. Whether you need more then 5 really depends on how you choose to build your ships. Some people build to fly more then 1 class at max rank. Others have different PvP and PvE BO choices. And some others are content to just stick with the 5.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
By T5 the game only requires you to have 5 BOs using slots on the ship, but gives you 10 spaces if you want to switch them out to try other abilities. Whether you need more then 5 really depends on how you choose to build your ships. Some people build to fly more then 1 class at max rank. Others have different PvP and PvE BO choices. And some others are content to just stick with the 5.
Thank you. what is the max BO's at each tier?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Very true. Some also use different BOs for space as they have for ground, either due to style or because they focus on a specific BO career more for ground missions (such as those people bringing 4 Engineers in their Away Team, to name an extreme).

I would recommend filling up the BO slots anyways, if only to get rid of those awful random NPCs and their incompatible uniforms on your bridge. All my characters have a lot of "background extras" only to be there and look good. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Thank you. what is the max BO's at each tier?
For the ship abilities T1 and T2 are 3 BOs, T3 and T4 are 4 BOs, T5 is 5 BOs.