Lt. Commander
# 11 i stand corrected
12-03-2010, 03:50 PM
it may seem that according to the upcoming tribble patch notes that the Foundry just may be re-enabled:

(look up the sticky on the tribble annoucements) but the jist here is:

The Foundry

* Several error-causing maps have been disabled, and are no longer selectable.
* Several stability issues have been fixed. These should address the server load issues seen on Thursday's Open Beta test.

So i was wrong maybe?

this is one case where i would be glad to be wrong. Sometimes you are wrong and you feel really bad about it and then you have to go home and cry but at least this time i can be like hot dog i was wrong!

You know of course what Al Pacino says "a wiseguy is always right even when he is wrong he is right"

Lt. Commander
# 12
12-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenios View Post
it may seem that according to the upcoming tribble patch notes that the Foundry just may be re-enabled:

(look up the sticky on the tribble annoucements) but the jist here is:

The Foundry

* Several error-causing maps have been disabled, and are no longer selectable.
* Several stability issues have been fixed. These should address the server load issues seen on Thursday's Open Beta test.

So i was wrong maybe?

this is one case where i would be glad to be wrong. Sometimes you are wrong and you feel really bad about it and then you have to go home and cry but at least this time i can be like hot dog i was wrong!

You know of course what Al Pacino says "a wiseguy is always right even when he is wrong he is right"

Look at the bottom of the dang patch notes.