Lt. Commander
# 11
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
My character is still stuck. Been waiting for 2 days...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfleetCommander View Post
My character is still stuck. Been waiting for 2 days...
If you haven't already, make sure you file a support ticket, and if you can log in but can't get out of ESD, call a GM in-game.

If you've already done all that, my apologies. I just didn't want you to think you'd get any reply or in-game help by posting on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-14-2010, 02:55 PM
hey

I'm just a bit frustrated with this issue,especially that I've been hearing it takes forever for a GM to fix the problem. What I did was I went to the ? next to the mini-map, then I went to request GM help, picked Stuck, and then I picked Unable to load a character or transfer map. I typed the name in. Thats how I did it. Nothing happened for awhile..?
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
hey

I'm just a bit frustrated with this issue,especially that I've been hearing it takes forever for a GM to fix the problem. What I did was I went to the ? next to the mini-map, then I went to request GM help, picked Stuck, and then I picked Unable to load a character or transfer map. I typed the name in. Thats how I did it. Nothing happened for awhile..?
I feel your pain. You did the right steps - I have had varying results with GM response myself. Once I waited for a couple of hours, only to get a email the next day saying they tried to contact me in-game but I must have logged out already (timestamp was like 5 hours after I had requested it). But once or twice I've had them contact me within twenty minutes or so (it will be a PM, watch your chat window).

This shouldn't be a really busy night, so hopefully someone gets to you. Sorry I can't be any more help.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks, it does help! I was wondering how they will contact me. Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Thanks, it does help! I was wondering how they will contact me. Thanks again!
np - fingers crossed for you.