Lt. Commander
# 1 Fight to disable and NPC ships
12-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Just a few questions. Is there a way to fight a ship to disable it? I want to have the player ship and a friendly NPC ship fight an enemy ship, disable it, then beam over for the ground portion of the mission. Also, if I place an friendly NPC ship at the spawn point, will it follow me to the target and then attack it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2010, 05:55 PM
No, and no.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I would also like to ability to have my ship be disabled then move to my interior to fight off a boarding party.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
So far, don't see how anything like that would be possible. You could get into a fight, destroy the enemy ships but then realize that bording parties are on your ship. The other thing is you'd have to use generic interiors since you can't create a map using your ship interior, at least not yet, tough I believe I've heard this is coming.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
So far, don't see how anything like that would be possible. You could get into a fight, destroy the enemy ships but then realize that bording parties are on your ship. The other thing is you'd have to use generic interiors since you can't create a map using your ship interior, at least not yet, tough I believe I've heard this is coming.
Yeah I figured some of the things I am looking for are not in the Foundry yet. I know there are a couple missions where you have to disable a ship then board it, so hopefully the devs will read this and make a way that WE can be disabled and boarded too. Until then your suggestion will have to be the one to use.