Lt. Commander
# 1 Not able to use Foundry
12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
So I was talking to some buddies on the TTS channel and they said they were on Foundry as we were talking. So I hoped on over to TTS and tried to go into Foundry and All the buttons were faded out, and I was not able to create anything. I was not able to select the Create a character on the Content Creator, nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Ray_Charles
So I was talking to some buddies on the TTS channel and they said they were on Foundry as we were talking. So I hoped on over to TTS and tried to go into Foundry and All the buttons were faded out, and I was not able to create anything. I was not able to select the Create a character on the Content Creator, nothing.
The character creation button is working from where I sit JRC. Try again....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
The same thing happened to me and it is ****ing me off because I can't use the foundry. I agreed to all of the terms of licsence agreement and all of that, but it still won't work. It is all faded out like I have to do something before I can use it. I really want this fixed, but I don't know how. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael206 View Post
The same thing happened to me and it is ****ing me off because I can't use the foundry. I agreed to all of the terms of licsence agreement and all of that, but it still won't work. It is all faded out like I have to do something before I can use it. I really want this fixed, but I don't know how. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.
How many characters do you have on Tribble, because the test character creation needs one of your empty slots.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
And you are trying on Tribble, right? And not on Holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
And you are trying on Tribble, right? And not on Holodeck?
that copy character bug needs fixing asap though, as right now we cant copy any characters over to tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Anyone notice the date on the original post was 12-2-10? Foundry was out then. Has the OP tried again to access Foundry since then?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-16-2011, 09:36 PM
any word of a fix for this as I am suffering from this aggravating problem now...

Belay my last i just found the note about being down for tweaking... missed it on the first read through...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2011, 02:47 AM
Heres official statement on the Foundry currently being offline.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=201625
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2011, 10:56 PM
I was not able to access it today...

unless there's some trick to it that i don't know of.