If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
I worked through the basics and published the first part of what I hope will be a much more complicated and interesting mission. (for those of you who are curious, it's filed under "My First Project")
A few basic questions, if I may.
1) Is it possible to be in a UGC ground map without four BOFFs following me around? In this scenario, I/the captain/you are having a conversation with your bartender buddy. Later on, you race to an injured crewman in engineering, where you presumably wouldn't want even _more_ of your crew running into harm's way.
2) Is it possible to have NPCs in different positions? I'm lookng to have an injured engineer either in or near a fire who you save and have beamed directly to sickbay. Can this be done with our current tools?
3) Is it possible to make ship interiors shake, like when there's an explosion on board?
4) Is there a way to make my ship "limp" to the nearest starbase, with visible damage and reduced max warp?