Lt. Commander
# 101
12-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Maintenance

In CaptainStefanLovric's maintenance you will meet some people that you have never seen before. For this is an extremely good story unlike any other one out there!
Lt. Commander
# 102
12-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Indirect Espionage (KDF ONLY)

Board a True Way Ship in Search of answers, but find far more questions.

It's my first attempt, please don't be too hard on me.
Lt. Commander
# 103
12-05-2010, 12:03 PM
The Law Giveth and Taketh pt1
Starfleet has ordered you to investigate a distress signal from a Garidian vessel in the K'shan system. The Garidians have indicated their willingness to sign a non-aggression treaty, paving the way for fully normalised relations with the Federation. For Starfleet, this mission of mercy is vital to ensure stability in the sector.

EDIT: Have noticed one or two minor spelling errors. Don't know how they slipped through really!
Lt. Commander
# 104
12-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Okay, I finally managed to finish the second part of my ongoing mission: Trouble at the Borders.

Have fun everyone with: Trouble at the Borders Part II!

Oh and on a sidenote: As this story is intended to move further on, I encourage everyone to play part i first, if you have not done so yet.
Lt. Commander
# 105
12-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Expedition's Comet (Starfleet Only)

You have been requested to deliver a prototype tachyon deflector array to the USS Expedition in the Imaga System in the Sirius Sector block. The Expedition has been having trouble for sometime trying to cut through the interference that the comet is giving off. At arrive in the Imaga System you find yourself transported back to the year 2384... But why is the Expedition in the Imaga System in this year as well?
Lt. Commander
# 106
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM
New today: The Gathering Storm

Go to the Vendor system to meet with a Starfleet Admiral and a Romulan senator who have some disturbing news of a dissident movement that could threaten the Federation. Follow your investigation to a Romulan outpost and a hidden nebula.

Part I in the Dissention series.

The 5 part series will unfold as you uncover more of the dissident movement's nefarious plans. You will travel all over the quadrant and find unlikely allies and enemies.

Any feedback appreciated. Full series probably won't be ready until after Foundry goes live.

Known issues:
  • At one point a bridge officer will inform you that a contact you were speaking to beamed away when you can still see her in front of you. You'll just have to imagine she beamed away as I don't know how to do that yet.
    I had some trouble with map transitions, so you'll have to move a little to beam back to your ship or go to warp in a few places, you won't have to move much and I tried to provide waypoints to help.
Lt. Commander
# 107 Infected Plants
12-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Infected Plants - Just a short mission based around ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 108
12-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Anyone that has created any KDF missions, please post their names in this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=191857

This is just to make it easier for those who are looking for KDF missions to find them, since the majority of missions are Fed. But please continue to post this in THIS thread too
Lt. Commander
# 109
12-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Created my first mission over the weekend, Save the Slavegirls.

As the title says, your mission is to rescue a bunch of Orion Slavegirls captured by the Gorn. Head to the Kei system in Sirius to begin.

Issues: Some animations don't seem to work when I published the mission. They worked in my test runs though for some reason. There are also some lighting issues in the first ground map.
Lt. Commander
# 110
12-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Rebirth of Right- Part One
You are sent into Cardassian space, deep into the Badlands, to identify the remains of a Federation ship. What starts as a basic investigation, turns into a race to stop a catastrophic terrorist event.

Hope you like it. SHould have some good surprises in there, especially as the story arc continues.