Lt. Commander
# 161 Scan 5 Things
12-06-2010, 06:39 AM
This is the first in what I hope will be a long series of episodes. There is a lot of exposition, especially in the beginning that may make gameplay pretty slow. And my space battle is pretty unorthodox but I think it's pretty fun.

I'm greatly interested in your thoughts and would truly appreciate your time trying out "Scan 5 Things".

EB
Lt. Commander
# 162
12-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Ok so I've updated my first mission, Parasitic Nightmare. I'm aware that one of the groups of enemies you face can be shot through walls, I believe this is a bug with the actual map, not the mission.
I've also just published my second mission, its the second part in the series started with Parasitic Nightmare.
The new mission is called Lost Hope.
Hope you enjoy, please give feedback as it's the only way I can fix any errors
Lt. Commander
# 163
12-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
Ok so I've updated my first mission, Parasitic Nightmare. I'm aware that one of the groups of enemies you face can be shot through walls, I believe this is a bug with the actual map, not the mission.
I've also just published my second mission, its the second part in the series started with Parasitic Nightmare.
The new mission is called Lost Hope.
Hope you enjoy, please give feedback as it's the only way I can fix any errors
This happens all the time with my spawns, too. They spawn behind wall / inside objects / etc. This seems to be a "bug" with the foundry in general.
Lt. Commander
# 164
12-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Just updating mine again, and also to let people know that it is a Fed only one atm, redoing the story to have a Klingon POV, same story just from the Klingon's side of things.
Lt. Commander
# 165
12-06-2010, 08:27 AM
War Story
by @SeaCadt07

-This is the first mission in a Klingon series that will feature the player raiding and pillaging across the neutral zone. But first it's time for some wine and war stories on Forcas III.

Major features of this mission include;
-Repel Boarders
-Space interior interaction
-Space battle
Lt. Commander
# 166
12-06-2010, 09:14 AM
"A Heart of Darkness" by Capt_K
Travel to the Stavromula System to uncover the fate of the U.S.S. Sherman and the madness of Captain Kurtz.
Lt. Commander
# 167
12-06-2010, 09:52 AM
I published final of episode 1 of "Starcrossed" it's very unusual asit focuses on "story" setup over action..but so far good reviews. I wanted to focus on "establishing"the npc crew of the story ship to get people hopefully to invest more in them with personalities then cryptic has,the first episode fully establishes the flow of npc diologue and introduces the npc cast,setup is important to get through parts 2-3 paying attention will give clues to those. Look under chooch99 of course its my only published one thus far as i kept retweaking it based off step by step feedbacks.
Lt. Commander
# 168 Bad Times in the Badlands
12-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Bad Times in the Badlands - Highwire
Synopsis: Assist a civilian colony as they evacuate ahead of an incoming True Way assault.
Lt. Commander
# 169
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Orion Prisoner Rescue

Of course since we have no way to beam NPCs out, the prisoners obviously don't beam, but we are testing so meh who cares?
Lt. Commander
# 170 Sintock Nor's Shadow
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Sintock Nor's Shadow - The Cardassians have abandoned a station in Lahra system of Zeta Andromadae sector block, it is your mission to take control of the station before other marauding faction do....