Lt. Commander
# 21
12-04-2010, 08:10 AM
I have just published my first mission The Klingon Invasion.

A klingon invasion force has occupied DS9 to take control over the wormhole. Starfleet orders are to engage the Klingons and retake DS9.

Please be honest with your reviews and ratings. I greatly appreciate any hints and tips.

Note: This is my first mission. I still have to learn a great deal about the Foundary. Especially when it comes to Map transitions.

Well... talked enough for now. Enjoy the mission and let me know what to improve.

Edit: To start the mission you have to use the plant on the right side of the starting point of ESD. I have not figured out yet how to make it otherwise. Maybe I should read the forums some more
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWNapalm View Post
Edit: To start the mission you have to use the plant on the right side of the starting point of ESD. I have not figured out yet how to make it otherwise. Maybe I should read the forums some more
There are a couple of tutorials sitting around.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfelczer View Post
Just published my first "test" mission, "Classified".

Without too big of a spoiler, let's just say you meet two VERY important people

Please be honest in your reviews of it
If it's classified, how do I know I got clearance?
Lt. Commander
# 24 My Mission
12-04-2010, 09:00 AM
My first mission Echos of the past

This is V1.1

Known Issues

Speech section at the end of the mission - It appears as 3 seperate sections and not 1 section of dialogue this will be corrected when either the function is released or if its already in the system i figure it out.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-04-2010, 09:01 AM
My first attempt at foundry. Story is basic but came out of the functionality of the foundry which is neat.

"Yours to Discover"

A listening post near Wolf 359 has picked up strange energy readings from Baffin IV - an uninhabited planet.

Not bad for first attempt - I tried to make it less combat heavy. Also wasn't sure when I could actually stop the mission. (size wise)

PS - Thanks to the tutorial from Darren_Kiltor. Seeing commands such as "[rank]' and '[last name]' make a small but large difference.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-04-2010, 09:18 AM
I made one called the "Arrival of the Terrans" though if im honest.. its just me testing the foundry still tell me what you think
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Published my first attempt lastnight: 'A Colony's Quandary'.

A Bajoran colony in Beta Ursae sector has sent out a distress call. They are under attack, and you are the nearest Federation starship. Starfleet wants you to investigate, and assist immediately.

Pretty simple & straight forward mission with 2 maps (Space>Ground). Let me know what you all think.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Klingon Defense

My first ever mission made so looking for some feedback via the reviews and not just things like "good" "bad" etc things that I could change add etc.

Currently have to be on the Klingon side to play it. Working on a federation version.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-04-2010, 11:52 AM
My first published mission, I think I need to work on the stroy writing, but has a mix of both ground and space combat. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes, was mainly working on getting things to work and thinking of a story.

Ker'rat Incident
by Jim-San
The Klingons are staging an attack in the Ker'ret system, all ships are to respond.
Will work on a Klingon side after feedback from this one.

<edit>
One thing I've over looked, forgot to put the contact names in the right places, I'll fix that in the morning.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Okay heres my mission, but its still in beta look out for it this week... "A Long Lost Friend"

You are on an adventure as you find someone you have been looking for since birth... Hope you enjoy