Lt. Commander
# 31
12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
I just posted the mission Phaedra System Rescue, please give it a test and feel free to PM me with any issues you find or suggestions for improvement, this is my first project!
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
The Rift-Prelude

Investigate a big secret at an abandoned Romulan base in the Rashana system. It's the first in a new series.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
I've done a short one called Badlands Encounter.

Just learning the tool so please leave a review after it.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Just published my first mission, it's called Nothing Routine

Let me know what you think
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Okay, I've looked into some tutorials and read quite a bit in the forums.

I've decided not to review my initial mission I mentioned earlier in this thread.
But I have created a new mission which is Part 1 of an ongoing story. I hope, you'll like it:

Trouble at the Borders Part I

Trouble at the Borders Part I - Disturbing News

Starfleet is picking up a distress call near the Ker'rat system in the Eta Eridiani Sector Block. You are assigned to investigate the source of the distress call... but you'll find disturbing news...

This is part 1 of an ongoing story.

If you review it, please do not forget to rate the mission. You can let me know what you think about it via ingame Mail, via review or via PM in this forum. I'm looking forward for your feedback

Have fun
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Far Beyond Driven

Help a Romulan splinter group fend Borg off a planet they are trying to finish colonizing. (very W.I.P)

(second loading screen in mission seems to be taking a while, theres alot of stuff on this map..may need to tone it down)
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-04-2010, 01:21 PM
First test mission

Aggressive Negotiations (fed)

Just trying different things to see how it all works.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Ez View Post
Just published my first mission, it's called Nothing Routine

Let me know what you think
Hopefully my mission hasn't caused this problem for anybody else who's tried it but since publishing it seems to hang on a map transition towards the end and eventually log me out of the server

I cant see any reason why so... not sure how to go about trying to fix it, honestly hoping its a tribble issue rather than mission specific
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-04-2010, 01:40 PM
5th Fleet Chronicles Episode 1

The Breen invade Federation space and are resupplying in the Badlands. With the front line of the war shifting to the neutral zone, the Fifth Fleet has been spread thin across the underbelly of the Federation. It is up to you to stop the Breen advance and deal with a few surprises along the way. You must be a lvl 35 Fed to acquire this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Qo'noS Invasion
You are invading Qo'noS to end the war with teh klingons. It is a very hard mission to do alone, so get multiple people to do it... also space is the easy part, and a tip lure the klingon sinto groups of feds, fed only mission.... working on a klingon version