Lt. Commander
# 431
12-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Proclaim and Prevail 04: Savior is now live on Tribble, although I can't get it (or any other mission, for that matter) to show up on any of the searches. Turning reviewing off & back on again didn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 432
12-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
Proclaim and Prevail 04: Savior is now live on Tribble, although I can't get it (or any other mission, for that matter) to show up on any of the searches. Turning reviewing off & back on again didn't work.
Known BUg.

If you could, would you post your experiences with the bad searches in this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=195166

ZeroniusRex is gathering Feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 433
12-30-2010, 08:33 AM
'the siege' by me
Lt. Commander
# 434
12-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Scavenger Investigation
This is a very dialog-heavy mission. Little combat. Play only if you are not just in for the pew-pew. (Which is kinda different from most of the missions I created so far...)
Lt. Commander
# 435 Where's the sticky?
01-01-2011, 02:36 AM
With 239 listed missions, and more appearing daily, I wonder why this thread still isn't stickied...
Lt. Commander
# 436
01-01-2011, 09:39 AM
My latest, and largest mission is "Save the Utopia." My other missions were pretty much learning exersises. I consider this one a full mission. Just search for "Utopia" and it should pop up.
Lt. Commander
# 437
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM
"Photons At Dawn"

It's only the first part at the moment, will finish it off when I get a chance.
Lt. Commander
# 438
01-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Proclaim and Prevail 05: The Terrors of Galdonterre is now live on Tribble. Go to war against the Collective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
If you could, would you post your experiences with the bad searches in this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=195166
I understand, but what could I add that Zero wouldn't already know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
There's no reason that people like myself should hog all the attention from other authors.
I disagree. You're putting in incredible amounts of effort towards STO and deserve the extra attention. There's also the not-so-small matter of character copy not working at all currently, making it nearly impossible for people new to Tribble to experience Foundry content.
Lt. Commander
# 439
01-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
I understand, but what could I add that Zero wouldn't already know?
I, for example, was doing search after search from an organized list - sometimes with the search disappearing and sometimes with the search showing up.

Your experience may be slightly different (maybe it only affects multiple searches run one after the other). Maybe it can be just as likely to affect your first search. Your experience may not be that radically different but it might be just enough that they can get a better idea of its origin.

The more data she has to shift through (and the more people reporting it), the higher priority it gets.
Lt. Commander
Digital Gods

This a a story based mission with low combat.
You are sent to secretly transfer a non-soace faring race from one planet to another to save them from the Crystaline Entity.
Once there, you realise that the previously unknown race, knows everything about earth and sees humans as gods.
The mystery goes on from there.

The mission starts on Sol Space.