Lt. Commander
# 501
02-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Updated:
  • The Big List is now updated as of this post.

Current Total: 294 missions listed
Lt. Commander
# 502
02-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Life Within

A different take on Star Trek Missions.
You are sent to investigate the death of a young student (the graddaughter of a great Captain) within Twin Pikes, a small colony near Sol Space.

Things are hard however when the people are all carrying secrets and lies and Orion Pirates keep ambushing you.

Inspired by the great show Twin Peaks within the Trek Universe.

Must be level 31 unfortunatly because of some of the enemies.

Responses would be aweseom!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 503
02-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
Life Within

A different take on Star Trek Missions.
You are sent to investigate the death of a young student (the graddaughter of a great Captain) within Twin Pikes, a small colony near Sol Space.

Things are hard however when the people are all carrying secrets and lies and Orion Pirates keep ambushing you.

Inspired by the great show Twin Peaks within the Trek Universe.

Must be level 31 unfortunatly because of some of the enemies.

Responses would be aweseom!!!!
I swear to the flying-spaghetti noodle monster that if you include the midget speaking backwards sequence, I will give it a 5/5.

However, if you copy any material from the show directly, I will have to report it due to a ToS violation. Remember, if any of it infringes on a copyrighted work, it must be change (like an homage or allusion) or be removed.
Lt. Commander
# 504
02-03-2011, 02:14 PM
So, I published my first thing: The Gorn Identity. Its soon to be followed by The Gorn Conspiracy and The Gorn Supremacy to complete the overall story arc.

Hey Kids! Klingon content!
Lt. Commander
# 505
02-04-2011, 02:35 AM
I actually published mine a while ago. I got some feedback and corrected a few things. Its:

'Hunters' Part 1 'Opening'

"As usual, the SRR (Search, Rescue & Retrieval) is heavily understaffed and looking for volunteers to help out. You job is simple: retrieve the blackboxes from two shipwrecks near Risa. That's all."

This is my first published mission and it's actually meant as the opening sequence to a larger story-arc (the title gives that away, doesn't it).
It's a rather short mission and some of the dialog is not fully completed. Although I started on Part 2, I will probably wait until the Foundry will be released on Holodeck or until there is a real way to import missions.

Oh, and PS: When has completing boring routine work ever been all in Star Trek?
Lt. Commander
# 506
02-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Shine a Light
Klingon-only, Level 31+
The Heir-Apparent to the Great House Ghangwl is getting married amidst upheaval over the news of his father's death. You're tasked to hunt a worthy targ for the celebration. The targ's heart will bring honor to your House and its fat will go into making Var'hamar Candles for the wedding ceremony.

These are no ordinary beasts deep in the Hamar mountain range: these targ can hold their own in combat and a bat'leth is recommended, so as not to spoil its heart.

Failing this mission will bring discredit on you and your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 507
02-04-2011, 04:03 PM
A Fearful Dawn
Level 31+
Fedration

The S'na'rec Plot Part 1 of 4.There is trouble in the Cait system. You are assigned investigate- and you may find more than you bargained for...
The plot of this mission centers around a group of Caitians who have become displeased with their goverment, and decided to take the law into their own hands.
Unfortunately for the Fedration, their "own hands" is quite a powerful force...
Lt. Commander
# 508
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
What Are Little Ferengi Made Of
Level 16+
Federation

On a planet at the edge of explored space, a Ferengi trader has discovered the fantastic technologies of a dead civilization. Starfleet needs you to check on his claims and ensure that his discoveries don't fall into the wrong hands. But, from the moment you arrive, nothing is as it seems. In solving the mysteries that will confront you, be prepared to sacrifice yourself for the safety of your ship and crew, and the survival of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 509
02-04-2011, 07:19 PM
No Peace More Action
All levels
Federation

As the Cardassians and Bajorans continue the healing process, a familiar nuissance emerges to threaten the prospects for peace between the Cardassians and the Federation. Go to Deep Space Nine. Safeguard the summit from the vendetta of a madman with a grudge against the Federation. Shake martinis and skirts as you unravel the caper that threatens delicate alliances. The lady in red is saving you a spot on her dance card.
Lt. Commander
# 510 Here Ye Hear ME!!!!!!!
02-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow

A salty tale of an experienced ship on exploration in the regulus sector
Ciao