Lt. Commander
# 541
03-29-2011, 01:32 PM
The Worst of all worlds has been transferred over to Holodeck. Ive done some tweaking so hopefully people like as it much as they seemed to on tribble. Looking forward to any feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 542
03-29-2011, 01:51 PM
my missions have been transferred to holodeck however 4th one is still being reproduced and i have not got to the 5th and 6th ones yet

they are:-

"1- Encounter"

"2- The Trap"

"3- The Survivor"

In production missions:-

"4- Network"

Unproduced missions:-

"5- Gateway's from the Past"

"6- Memories"

Lt. Commander
# 543
03-29-2011, 01:57 PM
In case the memo was missed, this thread was from Tribble.

I don't have the time to focus on updating it (especially for revising the whether something is on holodeck or tribble) and especially since Holodeck is 10x or 20x larger.

I wish I could but even if I injected coffee intravenously, I wouldn't be able to keep up. (and, yes, I considered it).

What I am working on is organizing themed projects with other authors: whether it be faction-oriented or tying them in storywise. This won't appear in this thread, however.

Visit starbaseugc.com for ideas about promoting your missions (or bug-testing them).
Lt. Commander
# 544
03-29-2011, 02:55 PM
I just posted my first mission on Holodeck.

It is called "The First Step".

The mission is for Starfleet only and playable at any level.

This is just part 1 of a larger story. No combat in this one because it is an introduction mission. Part 2 will have lots of combat depending on what choices you made in the first mission.

Short summary:

The Klingons launched a surprise attack against Federation bases in the Alpha Centauri sector block. You will be ordered to a secret meeting as a response to these attacks.

It is your decision if you are for a counterattack or against it. This mission sets the stage of what is to come.

Please keep in mind that this was my first mission and as such I played around regarding what I could and couldn't do using the foundry tools.

Thank you for reading and hopefully playing the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 545
03-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
In case the memo was missed, this thread was from Tribble.

I don't have the time to focus on updating it (especially for revising the whether something is on holodeck or tribble) and especially since Holodeck is 10x or 20x larger.

I wish I could but even if I injected coffee intravenously, I wouldn't be able to keep up. (and, yes, I considered it).

What I am working on is organizing themed projects with other authors: whether it be faction-oriented or tying them in storywise. This won't appear in this thread, however.

Visit starbaseugc.com for ideas about promoting your missions (or bug-testing them).
Lalalalalala I am not hearing you. Lalalalala. :p
Lt. Commander
# 546
03-29-2011, 08:45 PM
"Victory of the Terrans" is up Enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 547
03-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Resting Raptors (Foundry ID: ST-HA89GN3CF) is live. I've incorporated many of the suggestions from Tribble reviews (contact with starfleet officials, travel to the star system via Sector Space, etc.) and implemented several side objectives you can do if you're so inclined. Feedback is greatly appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 548 The Romulan Revenge
03-30-2011, 07:57 PM
My newest mission, "The Romulan Revenge" has been published to Holodeck!

Project ID : ST-HUY4ATGW9
Allegience : Starfleet
Level 16+

Romulan terroists have taken Vulcan citizens hostage, and are threatening the Vulcan homeworld with annihilation! Travel to the Vulcan system, save the hostages, and defend Vulcan!

(Space and Interior Combat)
Lt. Commander
# 549
03-31-2011, 01:43 AM
Try my mission "The Dark Side". You play your mirror universe self, no contact with the prime universe, it is like that episode of Star Trek Enterprise "In the Mirror, Darkly".
Lt. Commander
# 550
03-31-2011, 03:12 AM
So far I got one mission to share with you: Hellraider ... it's a raid to hell basically, a mini-raidisode designed for teams, but you can also do it solo if you want.