Lt. Commander
# 551
04-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Title- Uplift

Author- Walshicus

Faction - Federation

Required Level - None

Quote:
Dr Jurana - a controversial scientist from the Federation protectorate of Beranave - has disappeared after being implicated in the theft of medical replicators from the Starfleet hospital ship Yuris in the Risa sector.

Beranave has ambitions to full Federation membership, however this has been complicated by the emergence of evidence painting elements of the Beranavian Navy as complicit in the theft. A swift resolution is essential to prevent further delays to the planet's accession.
Diplomacy, dialogue trees, two space encounters and a couple of avoidable ground encounters. The mission is very plot heavy - I'm trying to introduce some characters I hope to build upon.

Would greatly appreciate a few reviews!

Lt. Commander
# 552
04-05-2011, 06:21 PM
"Victims of the Ice" has been updated. enjoy

(in the process of testing it for a 5 man team... need 4 volunteers )
Lt. Commander
Title- Duty, Honour and Sacrifice Act I

Author- cerberusfilms

Faction- Federation

Required Level- None

Description- Starfleet Command has picked up unusual activity in the Briar Patch. Due to your Familiarity with that area, you and your crew are ordered to investigate.

Expecting to find, at most a few Klingon ships on reconnaissance, instead what you’re faced with starts you on the path to confusing and mystery.

The first in a Three part mini-series that will span Federation, Romulan and Klingon Space, pushing you and your crew to the limit.

Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youIt19PbFk&hd=1

Story Designed for a Solo player but can work in a team.
Lt. Commander
# 554 missions on Holodeck
04-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razoreye2005 View Post
Guys, furthermore, Foundry Missions site at http://www.foundrymissions.com allows you to search missons based on a variety of parameters including whether the mission is on Tribble or Holodeck. Missions can be searched by region, faction, rank etc...
Hmmm, couldn't find in searches for which Server missions were on, don't think this site is that up to date
Lt. Commander
# 555
04-06-2011, 02:59 PM
- A Final Unity -

Part 1

Please be kind in your reviews. first major release. spent a full 31/2 days working on this.
Lt. Commander
# 556 The Gemini Effect
04-06-2011, 04:03 PM
This is a multi-part series in Romulan space. The first part had pretty good reviews and the 2nd part just published yesterday! Please take a look I can use the reviews.

Title: The Gemini Effect, Part 1
ID: ST-HHC5GB8ZT

Title: The Gemini Effect, Part 2
ID: ST-HOUAG8TYP
Lt. Commander
# 557
04-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I'd say a type of big list is still helpful, since only a smallish percentage of authors will go through the hassle of creating wiki pages for their missions. One thing you might consider, DK: You could add to the Fed and Klingon big lists at the wiki, even if there are no mission pages for the missions, and the links would be red. At least people could still browse a big list.

Just an idea.
Lt. Commander
# 558
04-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomulus
Hmmm, couldn't find in searches for which Server missions were on, don't think this site is that up to date
Site is up to date - all Missions have to added by the writers themselves which is why it does not contain all of them. The BIG LIST can be found here - http://foundrymissions.com/?page_id=190
Lt. Commander
# 559
04-07-2011, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I'd say a type of big list is still helpful, since only a smallish percentage of authors will go through the hassle of creating wiki pages for their missions. One thing you might consider, DK: You could add to the Fed and Klingon big lists at the wiki, even if there are no mission pages for the missions, and the links would be red. At least people could still browse a big list.

Just an idea.
These are all Tribble missions listed.

I just don't have the type to update the wiki with all the Holodeck missions. :p
Lt. Commander
# 560
04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I just don't have the type to update the wiki with all the Holodeck missions. :p
I could do this, I have plenty of time on my hands being unemployed and out of the education system. I could start a new thread for authored missions published on the Holodeck (live) server.

Darren, anyone else offered to do this that you know of, what do you think?