Lt. Commander
# 81
12-04-2010, 11:11 PM
I put up my mission: Opening Doors.

The only bug I've found thus far is that the NPCs don't stay down. They're supposed to be dead but they stand instead.
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-04-2010, 11:21 PM
The Moons of Rotan (Pt. 1)

by klingorion

A helpless Federation refugee camp becomes the target of marauding Remans.

Really simple and easy. But I'm still getting the hang of all the tools.
Lt. Commander
# 83
12-05-2010, 12:04 AM
The Truth Revealed:

Description:
An alien Starfleet Admiral who grew up as an orphan finally learns of his true Birth-Place and Birth-Right.

Go to the Korrenta System, next to the Burgus System, in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block to start the mision.

Notes:
A) WARNING: The third map in this mission is nebula cloud intensive. Beware, if your graphics card might have problems.
B) This is the first of many missions based on these characters, and this story-arc.
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Trill-The Missing Cure

A unknown virus is plaguing the symbiotic life of Trill; a cure is found but is suddenly lost...

Only you and your crew can solve the mystery...but rumors spread in the science station of a Cardassian spy.
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Put up my first test mission, it's titled Research Station Rescue. Feel free to try it out and give feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Atmo Rescue (was supposed to called Ozone, but it won't let me re-publish with the correct name)

Assist the U.S.S Magnus as they try to save a planet from a major ecological disaster!

I had to do this mission in record time so that it would say my work before crash. The celebration sequence at the end was cut short due to technical difficulties

Enjoy

-K
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Encounter

A distress call transmitted to every Federation communications array leads to the return of the Federation's most deadly criminal

- My first published mission , hope its good
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Ok so I've published my first project, Parasitic Nightmare. Its the first in what will be a series of missions.
You must respond to a distress signal from the USS Stratford in Romulan space. What you find there is a nightmare!
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-05-2010, 06:06 AM
I've noticed that some of the missions listed here won't show up in Search, but others will. Bit strange if you ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 90
12-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Alright, I am just releasing a new mission for our beloved Klingon faction

Tribble Trouble

A Federation Pahtk causes some trouble in the Klingon Empire. You are ordered to hunt down the Federation spy and investigate what he was doing near the Rura Penthe System.

It's just a simple mission. Nothing big. So have fun with it.

Oh and btw: I used some klingon expression and words in this mission. I am not an expert with the klingon language (well... not even an amature to be honest ), so I've looked up some of the used terms. But I found out, many of them could be written somewhat else. So if you encounter any klingon words which are definately wrong written, please let me know ingame. I'll then change them asap.