Lt. Commander
So I just put my mission up for review for just fun (even though it's not the best I could of done hehe) But I did the space battle pretty good,

Only to beam down to find SURPRISE! No bridge officers just security officers >.>

I've dropped the mission and retried it still no go. As much as I like torturing people with endless massive ground battles, I think it's only fair they have SOME chance and we all know redshirts won't give them that chance :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-03-2010, 11:36 PM
What happened to me was I had all security oficers when testing before publishing. After I published and tried with my regular player, I beamed down alone, I didnt even have security officers Also after publishing the minimap is blacked out. I'm wondering if all this is happening to others or just me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Just tried my friends map, also didn't give me any options for a team to beam down with. This time however, it did beam down my standard away team.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2010, 01:54 AM
I would have to agree....test toons should have 4 default BO's
science, Engineering, 2 tactical

Then it is easier to test pop up text to make sure the right officer is speaking.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2010 View Post
What happened to me was I had all security oficers when testing before publishing. After I published and tried with my regular player, I beamed down alone, I didnt even have security officers Also after publishing the minimap is blacked out. I'm wondering if all this is happening to others or just me.
Interesting. The minimap was black for most of closed beta, so the devs may like to know which map this happened on. Definitely sounds like a new bug though, with the lack of a beam down crew.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Interesting. The minimap was black for most of closed beta, so the devs may like to know which map this happened on.
The map was a custom planet using the Class - M Brogified Planet template.