Lt. Commander
I read that the Foundry missions will scale to the level of the player, is this correct? If so, why do certain NPCs require a certain level to play the mission? And can anyone confirm that missions with these "flagged" NPCs in them are really unplayable by anyone lower than that level?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I read that the Foundry missions will scale to the level of the player, is this correct? If so, why do certain NPCs require a certain level to play the mission? And can anyone confirm that missions with these "flagged" NPCs in them are really unplayable by anyone lower than that level?
When you publish the mission, it'll restrict access to the mission until you reach that level. It is true that the restrictions are there due to a wider powerset in those NPC Groups.

For example, the Fehlkiri have more powers available than a default Klingon. This could overwhelm players.

Also, new powers are added to the mobs - as part of the ground combat changes. I saw a Nausicaan yesterday with a green-lightning stun attack I'd never seen in my 500+ hours of gameplay.