Lt. Commander
# 1 Importing Projects
12-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Is it currently possible to import other players projects? I was attempting to import the Federation Template to mess with, but it never shows up when I try to search it (then again no projects ever show up wwhen I try to import) was curious if it's not available yet, or if I am doing soemthing wrong, or if the authorhas to make it so you can import?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2010, 10:29 AM
I may be wrong, but I think someone said that feature isn't turned on yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2010, 10:31 AM
That seems likely, just wanted a confirmation, thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2010, 10:59 AM
This feature was disabled.

I can't wait for it though as it will allow talented writers to work with talented map-makers or costume-designers as more customization options are added. People who might be afraid of the 2D map interface (and utterly confused by a 3D one) can work with someone comfortable in that environment.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2010, 11:03 AM
That's probably the catagory I fit in, I can get the basics, but a lot of the more advanced stuff, will either take a while, or I may never get the hang of it But I am glad there are very talented folks out there (love your vids by the way) willing to give us lesser talented folks out there plenty to do in game (especially us lifers)
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498
That's probably the catagory I fit in, I can get the basics, but a lot of the more advanced stuff, will either take a while, or I may never get the hang of it But I am glad there are very talented folks out there (love your vids by the way) willing to give us lesser talented folks out there plenty to do in game (especially us lifers)
No problem, man.

I'm working on a new video that just shows specific ways of doing specific things (like reskinning a mob, then cut to the next question, etc.)