Lt. Commander
I am not sure if this is a bug.

I went to test out and review a players story today.

The story is Curiouser and Curiouser by SeijiTataki

Description: A routine investigation of Andoria turns into something else entirely.

When I went to play it, I was able to get the mission and fly to Andoria. I got the prompt to enter the mission and then the loader took forever to load. This was around 4:10 pm EST. The server then came back with a message saying basically the server timed out trying to access the map. I logged back into the game and was able to return to where I was in the Vulcan Sector. I try to access the mission map again and the server took along time to load and timed out. This was around 4:17 PM EST. I have not tried a third time.

I would presume the server cannot load the map. I do not know why or understand why. I decided to report it as a bug here to get a confirmation.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Yes, happend to me also in another mission. And now i cant even enter the faundry.. i think tribble its going to blow
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2010, 01:44 PM
...same problem here - but i wanted to preview my own mission (out of the foundry) - after a few minutes the connection fail with the message "cant get server adress" or something...