Lt. Commander
# 1 A few bugs and suggestions
12-04-2010, 01:05 PM
2 Bugs I found.
  • The Romulan Weak Squadron actually spawns Klingon ships. They appear as Birds of Prey and are flagged as Klingon ships, they will attack Romulan rather than you.
  • When entering a marker waypoint I have to hit the space bar to trigger the event.

And a suggestion.

Can we make optional objectives and perhaps even multiple path scenarios? I want to have the option to use terminal A or terminal B to spawn ether enemy group A or enemy group B as part of a training simulation.

On a side note, my mission has been published, so you're free to explore these glitches yourself!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Another bug. after doing one mission (my mission) I could no longer search for other user generated missions.

After which, I used CRT+V to paste some text into the search box so earch for new stuff and it all crashed.

Also, could we have some kinda quick access to mission that were made by ourselves? Perhaps even an option to share the mission with in the fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2010, 03:08 PM
There's a known bug where you have to stop being a reviewer and start being a reviewer again to run multiple searches.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
There's a known bug where you have to stop being a reviewer and start being a reviewer again to run multiple searches.
That stink, wish it was more known to me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso
That stink, wish it was more known to me.
When I saw "known," I mean the devs know.