Lt. Commander
Hello all I am the Fleet XO and the CMO of Shadow Dragon Fleet. I am writing to let the fleets out there know that we at Shadow Dragon Fleet are actively seeking out contact with other fleets, for trade pacts or any type of alliance If you or your fleet is interested in establishing relations with our fleet you can PM me or you can go to our website www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com (our website is being updated all the time) I also wish to start an inter fleet medical exchange, where doctors from different fleets can come together and share medical knowledge, swap stories, talk about medicine and maybe RP together ( If people are interested in that). If you feel you would be interested in that please PM or comment in this thread. Happy Holidays to all.
Lt. Commander
# 2 seeking alliances
01-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Shadow Dragon Fleet is still seeking allies, we have alot of goods to trade and we want to establish relations with the fleets out there we have an embassy section on our website which has just been updated, our website is www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com and and all representatives from other fleets have to do is join the site and than once there membership is improved they can start posting in our embassy thread. We are also looking for medical doctors to do a inter fleet medical exchange where doctors from different fleets can get together and talk, share techniques and role play together.