Lt. Commander
Check it out, just type in Flowing Rivers in the search. It's the first of many new dailies, by yours truly. Join the Adventure!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2010, 05:04 AM
I've already discovered a problem. You've not stated what system we're meant to go to, simply "The Neutral Zone", which doesn't say much.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
OOPs my fault, it's at the Daise System ,in the Hyealan Sector.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Funke View Post
OOPs my fault, it's at the Daise System ,in the Hyealan Sector.
See in a mission I'm working on, the "contact" and the player's Tactical Officer actually state the location, does wonders for information gathering such as locations and the like (have yet to learn how to make locations green).
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I was able to re-publish it, with the location as well. Thanks for helping out, now see if it's worth it! I now have to figure out the next phase, the story is easy it seems execution, is what I need to work on.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Funke View Post
I was able to re-publish it, with the location as well. Thanks for helping out, now see if it's worth it! I now have to figure out the next phase, the story is easy it seems execution, is what I need to work on.
I'll try it now, although I never saw the location still but I'll let you know what I think.

EDIT: Nevermind I just thought the text said the same thing lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
I'll try it now, although I never saw the location still but I'll let you know what I think.

EDIT: Nevermind I just thought the text said the same thing lol.
Yea, I am now seeing how it comes out now. I think i am going to edit it one more time, I want two different tactical officers to be talking with you. I keep having just my highest ranking tactical BOFF comes up. Oh well, it's a learning experience. More to come soon!
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-05-2010, 04:45 PM
You can only have highest ranking ship tactical, and highest rank away team tactical. Unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Part 2 is up! It's simply titled Flowing Rivers part 2, thanks to all who played the first part of this series. Keep the critiques coming please, we will all achieve greatness with the Foundry! Join the Adventure!
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
See in a mission I'm working on, the "contact" and the player's Tactical Officer actually state the location, does wonders for information gathering such as locations and the like (have yet to learn how to make locations green).
You mean the missioninfo tag? Which can be put in easily by highlighting the text you want, then hitting the highlight button right above the text box.