Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Check it out, just type in Flowing Rivers in the search. It's the first of many new dailies, by yours truly. Join the Adventure!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-05-2010, 05:04 AM
I've already discovered a problem. You've not stated what system we're meant to go to, simply "The Neutral Zone", which doesn't say much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
OOPs my fault, it's at the Daise System ,in the Hyealan Sector.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Funke View Post
OOPs my fault, it's at the Daise System ,in the Hyealan Sector.
See in a mission I'm working on, the "contact" and the player's Tactical Officer actually state the location, does wonders for information gathering such as locations and the like (have yet to learn how to make locations green).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I was able to re-publish it, with the location as well. Thanks for helping out, now see if it's worth it! I now have to figure out the next phase, the story is easy it seems execution, is what I need to work on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Funke View Post
I was able to re-publish it, with the location as well. Thanks for helping out, now see if it's worth it! I now have to figure out the next phase, the story is easy it seems execution, is what I need to work on.
I'll try it now, although I never saw the location still but I'll let you know what I think.

EDIT: Nevermind I just thought the text said the same thing lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
I'll try it now, although I never saw the location still but I'll let you know what I think.

EDIT: Nevermind I just thought the text said the same thing lol.
Yea, I am now seeing how it comes out now. I think i am going to edit it one more time, I want two different tactical officers to be talking with you. I keep having just my highest ranking tactical BOFF comes up. Oh well, it's a learning experience. More to come soon!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-05-2010, 04:45 PM
You can only have highest ranking ship tactical, and highest rank away team tactical. Unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Part 2 is up! It's simply titled Flowing Rivers part 2, thanks to all who played the first part of this series. Keep the critiques coming please, we will all achieve greatness with the Foundry! Join the Adventure!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
See in a mission I'm working on, the "contact" and the player's Tactical Officer actually state the location, does wonders for information gathering such as locations and the like (have yet to learn how to make locations green).
You mean the missioninfo tag? Which can be put in easily by highlighting the text you want, then hitting the highlight button right above the text box.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 PM.