Lt. Commander
# 1 borg tech
12-20-2010, 10:27 PM
in the new update for the season they sed u can find borg tech and add it to ur ship for upgrade your ship, how do you do this i been unable to find anything on it if anyone know or if there a posting already can u link me, iv look and cant find out, im a uper adrmial
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2010, 10:30 PM
they are in the stfs missions you get as a reward when the game patches for holo right now only can be gotton on tribble
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2010, 11:14 PM
You get 1 piece of Borg equipment from the Infected, Cure, and Khitomer Accords STF missions. You get the 4th piece from doing the Assimilated episode (or replaying it if you have already done it).
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You get 1 piece of Borg equipment from the Infected, Cure, and Khitomer Accords STF missions. You get the 4th piece from doing the Assimilated episode (or replaying it if you have already done it).
i did assimilated but i dindt get anything from it. i did it 2 nights ago, id like to do the infected but i dont have or know 5 people and i died in 1 min alone
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_slasher
i did assimilated but i dindt get anything from it. i did it 2 nights ago, id like to do the infected but i dont have or know 5 people and i died in 1 min alone
Since the relevant patch won't be applied for another 4 hours, this is not surprising...
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post

Well there are so many ppl who say the same what you are saying now.
I tell you now my problem.
When i go to my rest room and i want to replay any mission i've finished is there no problem for replay.
But if i want to replay the borg missions....can't chose them.
But they are played!!!
Does anybody know whats wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippeltwist
When i go to my rest room and i want to replay any mission i've finished is there no problem for replay.
But they are played!!!
Arenít those missions repeatable?

If so go back and talk to the person whom you originally received the mission from. I believe the replay missions from your ready room are for missions that cannot be repeated through normal in game means.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippeltwist
But they are played!!!
The 3 STFs must be gotten from Captain D'Vak, and you need to be RA to get them. You can only get them one at a time, as the second unlocks after you do the first, and so on. So once you have done Infected you can then select The Cure, and once you've done that you can then select Khitomer Accords. Those missions aren't Replay. You always get them from him.

Assimilated is an Episode in the Undine Front. I just checked my Replay list and it's clearly listed there as available. If it's not on your Replay list there that probably means you haven't done it yet and need to get the original mission.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-21-2010, 05:07 PM
I must admit, I was looking forward to getting the borg tech. But none so now. After waiting hours for players to join and to join other players. I'm fed up with people dropping out and not beaming in when they have accepted. I really hate missions where you have to have at least 5 players and there is no other way of getting the teck unless your in a 'click'. Im all for being social, but where is the fairness when people either mess you about or waste your time?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Join a regular Fleet and team up with them on a regular basis. Create a community with these people and you'll never have to pug again. There's plenty of existing Fleets that make regular STF runs with their newb members.