Lt. Commander
# 11
12-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars_Base
... It also seems to confuse the story mode, and tasks switching forward to the tasks located with the last spawn point.
Thats exactly the problem i had yesterday. I tried to work around for hours - without success. I figured that it was caused by the second Spawnpoint but i dont want to build up the whole map again (its full of additional objects - by the way: how about a Duplicate-Function for maps and/or objects?).

No chance so solve it otherwise?
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-06-2010, 04:45 AM
this was mentioned in closed beta. i think they said they will try to make a way for us to clone a map so we can just copy one we have already created and place the second spawn on the identical map.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
this was mentioned in closed beta. i think they said they will try to make a way for us to clone a map so we can just copy one we have already created and place the second spawn on the identical map.
That would be a wonderful, wonderful thing. With wonder.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borysthenis
That would be a wonderful, wonderful thing. With wonder.
Except for one problem, which I just encountered. There's a limit on the number of maps you can have on each mission. I believe the limit is ten. Sounds like quite a lot, but if you have multiple instances of this workaround, it can add up fast.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Spawn points are like Highlander.

There can be only one... per map.

Same map transfers aren't working right now as loading a map currently loads the mission state it starts in.