Lt. Commander
Coming soon. My own Star Trek adventures. I always want to write my own Star Trek adventures. I starting to write my missions. So by the time the foundry be on the holodeck I will have some missions ready to work on. I can't wait for the foundry be on the holodeck. I will work hard on my missions. I do hope you will like my missions. I got lots of story ideas. COMING SOON.

UPDATE 2/6/2011 : When I start this post I did start to write my missions but after few days then I have stop writing my missions. That's why I am going to just do it on the foundry beta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2010, 07:32 PM
COMING SOON. Jeremy Schultz's Star Trek: My Online Adventures.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Ok! I am looking forward to playing your mission for leveling up my toons.

Good luck!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Coming Soon
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
I will keep true to the Star Trek universe. Because I a big Star Trek fan. It's going to be fun to create my missions. I will do my best on my missions that I have create.

COMING SOON

JEREMY SCHULTZ'S STAR TREK: MY ONLINE ADVENTURES
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Oh, ok, BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

Give us something to whet our appetites..... a Hors 'd oveur? Little short story..... I'll give it a go!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I will give you more information after the foundry beta hit the holodeck and after I start working on my missions on the holodeck. I just want to remind people about my project. All I am doing is promo my project. I have lots of ideas of which kind of missions I will be create. I just don't know which kind of story idea I want to create until I start working on my mission.

COMING SOON: Jeremy Schultz's Star Trek: My Online Adventures
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2011, 07:34 PM
This is a Tribble forum, you wanna plug your future mission? Give Holodeck channels a try. Foundry is v0.3 now....solid beta, And, solid Tribble...

However, if your mission is good on Tribble, the devs will elect it themselves to Holodeck. Just wait for the crazy first anniversity event to end, and people will return to tribble for extra content reviews....
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Highbone I hope you are joking but if not this is the right place to discussion my project. Is not for tribble forum but if for all of the foundry beta discussion. I can post my project on this forum. I know where to put my postings.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Then excuse my Bump, but you have no product... Do something. Believe me, as every plot has been done long before STO and Foundry and Star Trek....

This is just lame...

I have an bridge in manhattan, not for sale now....BUT soon

Palm, Apply directly to the forehead, Apply directly to the forehead, Apply directly to the forehead