Lt. Commander
# 21
02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Dear OP, with all due respect, you might want to get one of your native english speaking fleet mates to adjust the wording of your missions prior to publish, as may get some bad feedback if your mission text is worded like your posts.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-06-2011, 07:19 PM
I mean is the threads on the forum of the foundry beta for star trek online on the website. Not on the foundry beta it self.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
To The Grand Nagus. I going to do that. That's my plan all along. I have someone that will help me with that.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-07-2011, 03:39 AM
Okay your title has a limited amount of characters.

My first mission was called 'FILS1EP1 Mysterious Grace" besides the fact that people would not play my mission because the title was ugly, that is the limit on the characters.

My 2nd Draft is called "Can't Keep A New Suit Clean"

I suggest you stick to a good title and if your episodes are cannon use part 1. 2. 3. etc etc...

People will not play your mission if the title doesn't have a trek feel. Trust me I learned the hard way.

Check out my old thread...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...56#post3300956

If you don't seriously start to listen and ask questions. I will stop posting, Because you are starting to waste my valuable Sto Time...

And annoyed valuable people that have tried to help you...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-07-2011, 08:20 AM
To filbones I will listen to you and another people. And ask questions. I just don't want you to stop posting. If you and another people could help that's be great.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJeremySchultz
I just don't want you to stop posting.
More truth to this than anything else...
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
UPDATE 2/6/2011 : When I start this post I did start to write my missions but after few days then I have stop writing my missions. That's why I am going to just do it on the foundry beta.
Newsflash: Foundry (Beta) is currently on Tribble. Build a mission, already! Even if it's just a test mission, to figure out what you can, and cannot, do!

Quote:
To filbones I will listen to you and another people. And ask questions. I just don't want you to stop posting. If you and another people could help that's be great.
Just about everyone in this thread is trying to help you, by suggesting that you get on Tribble, and start working with the Foundry, NOW! Learn the tools. Plan things out. Test options.

And, yet, you refuse to hear any of their suggestions. If you truly want others to help you, don't turn down their help now, accept it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
OK OP, so someday you will be making a mission using the Foundry, and you'd then like me to play it. Why? You've given me nothing to go on, escept that one day you will make a mission and that I should play it.

Why should I play your mission? What's it about?
Lt. Commander
# 29 My Last Post In This Thread
02-07-2011, 08:03 PM
I sorry about some of my posts in this thread. It because of I was afraid that no one will play my missions once the foundry beta come out to the holodeck. I will like to start all over with you guys by stop writing in this thread and start a new thread. This time I will do it right. I will not going in to this thread no more. You will have to go to my new thread. My new thread is call Jeremy Schultz's mission planner.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
I sorry about some of my posts in this thread. It because of I was afraid that no one will play my missions once the foundry beta come out to the holodeck. I will like to start all over with you guys by stop writing in this thread and start a new thread. This time I will do it right. I will not going in to this thread no more. You will have to go to my new thread. My new thread is call Jeremy Schultz's mission planner.
No, don't start a new thread. Just don't make any until you have something ready to show people. Some people don't like it when you say "Coming Soon!" and have nothing coming soon. You don't even know when Foundry Beta will move to Holodeck. It could be months from now.

If you hype something early then by the time it comes out we will have forgotten about it.

Duke Nukem Forever.