Lt. Commander
Note to dev. If I have accepted a mission, then go back to edit it, republish it, and then return, I can add it to my mission queue at the same time. So I end up with doubles. Don't know if this is by design or not so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks.
Strad
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradius View Post
Note to dev. If I have accepted a mission, then go back to edit it, republish it, and then return, I can add it to my mission queue at the same time. So I end up with doubles. Don't know if this is by design or not so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks.
Strad
I came upon this tonight. I searched for a mission and found multiple copies available, with no way to tell which one was more recent or updated.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-28-2010, 07:52 PM
I have had this happen to me as well... I try to withdraw missions before re-publishing them after editing and occasionally see them listed twice. Perhaps this is what's causing some mission search problems with the index... double entries have melted it's linear brain. I cannot get any missions listed at all at this time...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2010, 05:30 AM
what Napoleon_Dynamite said.

I try to make it a practice to withdraw my missions before republishing, but sometimes i am forgetful.

However I waqs unable to play- test my own misison live on tribble to see how bad the issues are. I had to send in my foundry toon in godmode, so i still dont have an accurate gauge of difficulty.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the bug report! I've added it to our database.