Lt. Commander
# 1 Extra BO sots
12-06-2010, 09:18 AM
This may look like a silly question but I can't find the info I'm looking for.

I was wondering if you can purchase the additional BO slots from the C-store multiple times for the same character and if there was a limit to how many times if you can purchase it more than once on the same char.

Just wanted to ask before I spend any money.

TY in advance chaps
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes, you can purchase it more then once for a character. I don't know what the limit is, though. I've seen someone with 18 BOs. There's no advantage to having extra BOs on a character, though. Only the BOs that are assigned spots on the ship give the ship any bonus abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Yes, you can purchase it more then once for a character. I don't know what the limit is, though. I've seen someone with 18 BOs. There's no advantage to having extra BOs on a character, though. Only the BOs that are assigned spots on the ship give the ship any bonus abilities.
ah ty.

Yeah I know there's no real advantage to it, I just feel like having a wider variety of officers should i need it
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Do all of them show up on the Bridge (if you have a large bridge)?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Unless you have different BOFF 'sets' - one for PvE, another for PvP, as some skills are better for one or the other.

Also, you can fill out really big bridges (like the Emissary pack ones) so no 'generic' crew members show up.on them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I have almost every type of configuration possible for my AC. I have 26 BO and 28 slots. I alwyas keep 1 or 2 open for training fleetie BOs
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2010, 12:03 PM
The only real advantage of having a large compliment of bridge officers is to shuffle them around so you can have good combinations of abilities for PvE and PvP.

Or you can give yourself some wiggle room with your "unique" bridge officers. I.E. Borg, Hologram, Breen, KDF diplomat... etc.