Lt. Commander
Currently the Visor eye attach 1, 3 and 4 (what happened to 2?) are usable with the following federation species:
  • Human
  • Betazoid
  • Liberated Borg Human
  • Alien

But they're not an option if you choose any of the species below:
  • Andorian
  • Bajoran
  • Benzite
  • Bolian
  • Caitian
  • Ferengi
  • Joined Trill
  • Klingon (Allthough they have an eye attach "Klingon Eyepatch")
  • Pakled (even though on Earth Spacedock there is a pakled NPC showing off visor #4)
  • Rigelian
  • Saurian
  • Tellarite
  • Trill
  • Vulcan

I would really love the visors being available for more species! I don't see big issues aside from enabling a few switches and tweak a bit of scaling. What do you think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-30-2010, 07:59 AM
TLDR: Please make visors available to all species. Right now, 14 species don't have the option. Please discuss!
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-30-2010, 10:45 AM
If any of the visor options looked half decent you'd probably get more of a response. They need to get in some really nice options before your going to hear an outcry.

~D
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-30-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm not even sure why the old school Geordi-visor is in the game. They should add in Geordie's new ocular implants as an eye option for characters.

Cyber-eyes
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Thank you for the input. While I do see your points, I think it's not that hard to enable the current visors for all species. Because only 4 species can currently use them, there is little incentive to upgrade them to look better. So I propose the first step here! *mutters something about chickens and eggs...*

And concerning the Geordi type visor, it goes perfectly with a TNG era costume which is also in-game.I am all for adding the updated "cyber eyes", but keep the original too! (and make them both available to all federation species )
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2010, 06:05 PM
/Signed

I asked for this a while ago.