Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halofumaster View Post
Would 'Internet Options' set to high effect the launcher? I have it set on high so it might be blocking stuff.
Unfortunately yes, that could affect the way the launcher displays things as it may block certain scripts from working, etc. But as has been suggested, see if clearing the cache does anything. Also for a test, you could take a look at the other PCs MSIE settings - make youyrs exactly the same, and see who it works then. Once you have a baseline, you could start upping your MSIE security settings an see where the issues start and what you may be willing to live with as a compromise.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED!

Thank you everyone for the help! Now I can play and fully get into Star trek Online.. I hope to all see you online on STO
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
As my brother said, the problem is now solved. It seems he opted to just re-install Internet Explorer, and it works just fine now. Thank you all very much for your help. =)
Lt. Commander
# 14 I spoke to soon
12-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Well i can now see the correct info in the launcher window but im not able to click on anything and i still cant click/log on/update tribble server! I have cleansed my cahce in IE, done a computer cleaning of the harddrive. Done a force verify again on the STO launcher. But nothing helps! What to do??
EDIT: I started up the launcher in safe mode and now i can log on and update tribble server! Just a lucky shot in the dark from my part and i have no idea why itīs working when i do this. So no im going to be forced to always start the launcher in safe mode? Hmm
Im running windows 7 and i cant see an option where i can reinstall or repair IE.

EDIT2 Well after a restart the launcher seems to be function normaly now!