Lt. Commander
# 11
12-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Never mind ....
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Wait.. Really? When the BOFF was a reward for the Breen missions, there were many warnings about getting the series done because he was going away.. This is the first thing I've read form an official source saying the reward is going away on Thursday. If they've mentioned it, it certainly wasn't as well publicized as the Breen BOFF being removed. I have a bunch of characters I haven't done the mission with yet because official word was lacking on this. Highly annoyed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Wait.. Really? When the BOFF was a reward for the Breen missions, there were many warnings about getting the series done because he was going away.. This is the first thing I've read form an official source saying the reward is going away on Thursday. If they've mentioned it, it certainly wasn't as well publicized as the Breen BOFF being removed. I have a bunch of characters I haven't done the mission with yet because official word was lacking on this. Highly annoyed.
Relax..., in a couple of months it'll be in the C-Store....
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM
can someone please tell me what the "special reward" was to begin with....it was pretty obvious with the breen BO but a bit more of a toss up with this episode series.....
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomLake32
can someone please tell me what the "special reward" was to begin with....it was pretty obvious with the breen BO but a bit more of a toss up with this episode series.....
TOS pistol and Serpeant Staff
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomLake32
U had the choice of either a TOS Hand Pistol Phaser II OR a Klingon Disruptor...

U also get the Devidian Snake Head Cane form the TNG Episode...

And lastly U get a Temporal Displacement Device to use on Ground Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
I would have gone with GOD WILLING jest to be on the safe side.
"God willing and the crick don't rise." Like we'uns say in the south. :3
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
I have seen it posted a couple of times