Lt. Commander
# 201
10-08-2011, 09:24 PM
whats the status on the foundry? does it make sense to make missions now? Are/were triggers added? Since the initial release was anything on the road map added?
Lt. Commander
# 202
10-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Future updates?! We still have yet to see features that were available in the Foundry beta. I DEMAND COLLABORATION BE ADDED!!!
Lt. Commander
# 203
10-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Future updates?! We still have yet to see features that were available in the Foundry beta. I DEMAND COLLABORATION BE ADDED!!!
Many minds working as one. War, hunger, inefficiency, typos, these will all become obsolete. Oh also we want your cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, Snickerdoodles. Any will do.
Lt. Commander
# 204
10-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Many minds working as one. War, hunger, inefficiency, typos, these will all become obsolete. Oh also we want your cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, Snickerdoodles. Any will do.
All of the above and some white chocolate macadamia nut for Z.
Lt. Commander
# 205
10-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
All of the above and some white chocolate macadamia nut for Z.
Here, here!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are my FAVORITE cookies!

^_^
Lt. Commander
# 206
10-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
State of the Foundry
Currently on Life support.
Luckily for Dstahl, this is no longer his concern.
Unluckily for those whom like the Foundry it doesn't seem to be Cryptic iether at the moment.
One can only hope they put effort back into it after the F2P has rolled out.
The Foundry is in worse shape than the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 207
11-02-2011, 11:47 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...wpost&t=239334

Please sir, can we have some scrapes?
Lt. Commander
# 208 NEW IDEA using "Old Tech"
11-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Bar Fight Scenario

I have come up with a use for the different drinks in STO. If each drink is given an alcohol percentage in increments of 10% they would have the following effects [ +10% damage and -10% accuracy ]. So a character can imbibe alcohol and increase his/her damage in melee combat. So the drink percentages stack. Example a Synthale and and a Nerve Tonic would result in being +60% to damage and -60% on Accuracy. The cooldown time of each drink would vary. Of course foodstuffs could have the effect of absorbing the alcohol too at various rates. Each toon would have a 100% tolerance that would vary by race with some drinks affecting other races differently. Of course there would need to be an unarmed melee option in the bars. This of course would be policed by the MP's so you could have a new accolade "Evading The Cops" if you were able to elude them. However there is also a catch if they catch you you spend 2-5 Mins in the Brig for affray and could face Admiral Quinn and be busted a full rank for insubbornation. That being said, there would be a plethora of accolades to add to unarmed combat and could re-inact the K-7 debacle where Mr. Scott got aggravated at the Klingon for calling the Enterprise a garbage scowl and promptly threw the first punch.

Synthale +10% to Dmg -10% Acc
Chateau Picard +20% to Dmg -20% Acc
Saurian Brandy +30% to Dmg -30% Acc
Aldebaran Whiskey +40% to Dmg -40% Acc
Nerve Tonic +50% to Dmg -50% Acc
Romulan Ale +60% to Dmg -60% Acc

Blood Wine would have special properties like 3X Damage and would be -80% Accuracy.

Once you reach intoxication point of 100% you pass out and wake up in the brig. This idea would bring a much needed flavor to the "Latnium Club" mindset of shoreleave.

Take a look at this for the setting http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/...agePoster2.jpg

Yes this is a shameless plug for you to visit my Foundry mission Espionage by Arnthebard. Go play this so you could see the Latnium Club as a setting for the Bar Fight Scenario.
Lt. Commander
# 209
11-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Just under a month to go until the 1 year anniversary of the original roadmap....and no updates. Can we have this changed please, something that indicates that Cryptic even vaguely considers the Foundry a relevant thing anymore?
Lt. Commander
# 210
11-11-2011, 04:14 PM
So.. this is the thread I've been directed to by Zero on the P1 podcast in answer to the question:

"Why should i subscribe and invest in the foundry? What features are going to be added and when?"

A dev post that's a year old by a guy who doesn't work there anymore... No ETAs, no Updates.. and yet we are always told that things change on a daily basis..

Great...