# 21
12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
/agreed........
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Rather than having a forum title structure based on how often you post (which is basically what we have now, only some users have some special forum titles available to them) I would rather have the ability to choose from title's you've unlocked in-game.

Essentially what I'm saying is, I'd rather you show off your in-game achievements/accolades, than I would your post count.

Thanks,

Stormshade
That I can get behind and would fully support.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Rather than having a forum title structure based on how often you post (which is basically what we have now, only some users have some special forum titles available to them) I would rather have the ability to choose from title's you've unlocked in-game.

Essentially what I'm saying is, I'd rather you show off your in-game achievements/accolades, than I would your post count.

Thanks,

Stormshade
"Make it so" :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
I prefer your idea, Stormshade.

Besides, I don't want a title on the forums reflecting how much of a shut-in I've been due to long hours at school and playing at night here (aka my post count).
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
i like this idea.

i was also thinking, the lifers get to make their name blue (a federation colour). how about giving lifers the choice to make their title red as well (if that person associates themselves as a klingon player) and when you add romulans as a faction give us a green option, then an orange one for cardassians etc. might add a dash more colour to the place?
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i like this idea.

i was also thinking, the lifers get to make their name blue (a federation colour). how about giving lifers the choice to make their title red as well (if that person associates themselves as a klingon player) and when you add romulans as a faction give us a green option, then an orange one for cardassians etc. might add a dash more colour to the place?
I love this idea. I tire of being forced to choose between blue or white. What if I want to show off a red or green or pink name/title? I want to see a rainbow explosion!
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
It's going to take time, but this is all stuff I'd love to see happen. What about you guys?
Everything you said! Yes please.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't mind just being able to go to my ready room in game and access the forums from in game. There are just times where tabbing out is such a pain
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
It would also be nice if our "base" group was KDF or UFP color and maybe style wise.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
Well.... Hop to it.:p