Lt. Commander
# 1 Creating a Canon Galaxy Class?
12-07-2010, 02:30 AM
I have felt the need to customize every starship I have captained since I started playing this game, until now. I have reached the rank of Captain and aquired my Galaxy. This being the ship I have watched for so many years, in my favorite series, I feel I should leave it as it was intended to be. I know Blackavaar has done some incredible work when it comes to making canon uniforms to fit in the eras of the different television series. Has anyone or does anyone have the knowledge, to do the same for the ships?

Obviously the layout of the ship stays as is when you select it's class. The question becomes what color combinations, window type, hull materials type and markings do we use to make an accurate 1701-D?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing-Man View Post
. I know Blackavaar has done some incredible work when it comes to making canon uniforms to fit in the eras of the different television series. Has anyone or does anyone have the knowledge, to do the same for the ships?
He has done the same for ships in the same thread. Here is a link to the post;

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=174
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2010, 02:47 AM
/slaps forehead

I should have looked a bit further down my friend....I saw uniforms and assumed he stopped there. Thanks for the tip and next time I'll search a little harder

For anyone that looked here for the answer it looks like default layout and colors. Material and windows type 2. The "none" or Corvus" pattern.