Lt. Commander
# 121
03-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Are you sure you have reloaded the file after you made the changes?

/bind_load_file FILENAME.txt

Assuming you did that already, exactly what two powers are you trying to activate? Which one of the two does it activate, the first or second?
Lt. Commander
# 122
03-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_House_of_Darok View Post
Are you sure you have reloaded the file after you made the changes?

/bind_load_file FILENAME.txt

Assuming you did that already, exactly what two powers are you trying to activate? Which one of the two does it activate, the first or second?
Gah! I have not done that. I forgot about that completely.

And it;s EPtS I&II

EDIT: Now I have Loaded it for Ground instead of Space... *facepalm*
Lt. Commander
# 123
03-04-2011, 06:58 PM
When trying to create bind on my secondary character yesterday, I found that it was a bit finicky. Just try saving and loading the file a few times, and it should work itself out. Your bind looks fine, so it should definitely work as far as I can see. (Of course, it won't fire off both powers at once, since they share a cooldown, but I assume you already know that.) I had a similar problem with EngTeam I and II, but it worked itself out after I created an actual bind file.
Lt. Commander
# 124
03-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Yah it finally works. And I actually understand the bindfile now. :p
Lt. Commander
# 125
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Excellent. Another Klingon warrior has just increased in combat effeciency. Let the Feds be warned and let them flee in uncontrollable frenzied terror, like the mewling little whelps they are.

Yours in Effecient Blue Fire,
Maktai

(With a respectful nod to the legendary Dagger of the Stars and the Rihannsu)
Lt. Commander
# 126
03-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_House_of_Darok View Post
Being impatient, I've been trying to create keybinds before I got answers to my questions.

for navigation, I've tried things like:

/bind d -left $$ ++right

but that doesn't seem to do anything other than what "/bind d ++right" does. I was expecting the "-left" to turn off the left-hand turn, and then initiate the right-hand turn, but it seems to ignore that. I also tried reversing it so that it was "d ++right $$ -left", but no dice there either. I'm guessing it just can't be done.

But then again, I haven't been able to get ANY keybind that includes two commands to work right. I was trying to make one that gave myself EngTeamII or EngTeamI, and it works once, right after I create it. (It gives me EngTeamII if that's avaialable, but then if I create that keybind while EngTeamII is on cooldown, it skips it, and gives me EngTeamI instead.) However, it never works after that. So, I know I'm creating it correctly, since it DOES work once, but I don't get why it doesn't work after that.

Now, I haven't saved a keybind file, is that a necessary step? (I was just trying to get used to keybinds before I bothered to save a file.)
How about these binds:

/bind shift+d "++right$$left 0"
/bind shift+a "right 0$$++left"
Lt. Commander
# 127
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter42
Everything seemed to work fine, but I still have at least once a day glitches with the quick tray (row 7 in this case). The transwarp skills to DS9, K7, SB39 you get while leveling a diplomat just vanish ... :-(

Sometimes I feel like driving a car and my gear changes randomly ... I can't belief that this is a feature

But at least my fighting skills seems to stay where I want them to be
I had a similar issue... When you have multiple copies of the same transwarp, one of them disappears. Just go through the trays and make sure you only have one of each type. "Transwarp to DS9" "K7", etc...
Lt. Commander
# 128
03-14-2011, 04:30 PM
tranceaddict,

Do you happen to know the keybind command to warp to sector space and/or beam up to the ship?
Lt. Commander
# 129
03-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS
tranceaddict,

Do you happen to know the keybind command to warp to sector space and/or beam up to the ship?
Not that I have found. But, that's not to say they are not there; they should be. Clicking on the window button should have a command attached to it.
Lt. Commander
# 130
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Ok tried my first bindfile keybinding and have been balked by limited space. The bind
Space "+TrayExecByTray 1 0 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 1 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 4 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 5 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 6 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 7 $$ +Power_Exec Distribute_Shields " can only be this long.

Is this the limit to the amount of items one can bind in a chain?
It works, I merely can't add more to it in the way of +TrayExecByTray x x comands and have those new ones function.