Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Hua! Remember Pearl Harbor!

And while we are at it, we should remember Wolf 359 too...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-07-2010, 11:57 AM
"War is the health of the State. It automatically sets in motion throughout society those irresistible forces for uniformity, for passionate cooperation with the Government in coercing into obedience the minority groups and individuals which lack the larger herd sense. The machinery of government sets and enforces the drastic penalties; the minorities are either intimidated into silence, or brought slowly around by a subtle process of persuasion which may seem to them really to be converting them."

- Randolph Bourne, 1918

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. [...] Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints."

"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses. [...] Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

"I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket."

- Smedley Butler, 1935
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-07-2010, 12:27 PM
And now, here come the trolls....

Thank you to all those who have served, do serve, and will serve. /salute
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeWolfie View Post
I'd like to thank all the service men and women who've killed unarmed citizens to maitain the sham that is freedom and democracy. Thank you for attacking third world countries for little reason other than profit and imperialism.
You are welcome.

Airborne!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
I'd like to thank all the service men and women who've killed unarmed citizens to maitain the sham that is freedom and democracy. Thank you for attacking third world countries for little reason other than profit and imperialism.
not cool dude NOT cool
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
it would be nice if everybody would just disarm and demilitarize, but as it is the United States and the international community it provides security to is the only fish in the pond who is able to provide the leadership of being the biggest fish. who else will do it, China? Russia?
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
I'd like to thank all the service men and women who've killed armed citizens with box cutters and suicide bombs with the ideal that they get virgins when they die, and that hijack planes and kill thousands of innocent people because their GOAT told them too. Thank you for attacking third world countries that ****, pillage, utterly spit in the face of education and humanitary aid and the very nature of LIFE itself, thank you!
Fix'd for ya! Quite a rant you have there...
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karvashio View Post
not cool dude NOT cool
Eh, he just got spawn camped by a capitalist and needs to L2P. "Comrade" indeed.

82nd for life!
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
Fix'd for ya! Quite a rant you have there...
nice try, but do you think anybody gives a **** about fixing the backwards cultures in Central Asia?
Closed Thread