Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borticus View Post
It also means watching every old episode, coming up with a website & hosting solution, uploading every one of those newly-edited segments, creating/updating still photos to be used as icons...
Don't you already post the vids to Youtube anyway? A Youtube playlist would save you the web stuff, as well as the still photo part, all you'd really need to do is edit & upload. Throw a link into the notes about STOked and Jupiter Broadcasting and you've got your road to more regular STOked viewers, especially if you made Youtube the segment site, and kept the full episodes on Jupiter (deleting the full episodes of STOked on Youtube to make Jupiter the only place to get them).
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Another good episode. I miss the community questions.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano1786 View Post
Chris and Jeremy have released STOk'ed Epsiode 61!

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/stoked61

As always, feel free to leave feedback at http://jupitercolony.com
Haha as always an epic episode!
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
Another good episode. I miss the community questions.
They'll be coming back, don't you worry! We love doing them.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Awesome as always guys
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Great episode as always; I've been watching you guys for a while now.

However, I suspected when you said you were starting (restarting heh) your klingons you'll both get terribly bored with it.

Yes, there's not much PvE content like the Feds get. There's mind numbingly boring "take out x borg devices!" missions where you can't scan for the devices because tricorders can't work with destructible objects (lol). There's a lot of shallow pve monster play with the empire defense missions that -while fun- soon become chores.

However, most klingons who leveled up as klingons go through that ugly grind for one thing: to kill feddie and keep killing feddie. 1001 feddies, and all I have is an hour. No no, not NPC feddies, I mean Chuck feddie, Fred feddie, Tracy feddie, and Jane feddie. And their feddie pets. Bonus points are awarded for killing any feddie with names like "Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, Riker, Ensign Ricky (jk, Ricky's the man!) etc.

Yes, we're few in numbers. Yes, we feel like we're 2nd class STO citizens. But it's very very satisfying to see your whole team instinctively focus firing on that hapless Defiant "hero" ship and toasting him in under 2.5 seconds. All because he chose to decloak first and began firing on our carrier or orion cruiser that's defensively built.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-09-2010, 04:47 PM
As a heads-up to anyone that tunes in for our live broadcast: It's MOVING this week.

Instead of our usual time at 11am on Saturday, we'll be filming on Friday evening @ 6pm PST.

This is due to some family/holiday stuff that's cropped up over the weekend. The following week should return to its usual time.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i do agree with them about the iconians. they need to remain a high level big bad group.
+ 1
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Seeing as they have shown that each weekly series can have a different entry level with the Breen's being at Lt 10 and Devidians at Lt 6, I am sure they could raise it up to an Admiral level entry. Though I am sure that those with lower level captains wouldn't want that either, as they could miss out on doing it before the Series Reward finishes.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I really really want that captains chair to replace my computer chair someone be my secret Santa!