Lt. Commander
# 1 Starfleet Northwest
01-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Who we are!

This is Starfleet Northwest, home to the 77th Fleet of Star Trek Online! SNW was formed as a hub to bring fellow fans of Star Trek and STO together who would like to join up in a fleet and fight together!

What we are: Gamers, Geeks and other people who love STO and Star Trek in general that are looking for a clean, nice and friendly place to play STO in a fleet (with a small structure)

We aim to: Have a clean, easy to navigate site and forums. No glitz, no glam. A nice hub!

What we are not: Mean, Rude, Vulgar, so hardcore that we lose the focus of fun play and team work. Over the top….with long titles of positions that go over two sentences.

If you are from the Northwest….BONUS! We are headquartered in the Seattle Metro area. Our key focus of players will be in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and the province of British Columbia, Canada.

We have over 60 members strong and are growing every week!

If you have more questions, please check out our website http://www.starfleetnorthwest.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Admiral SirChaos
Starfleet Northwest

And one last thing….you don’t need to be from the Pacific Northwest to join! If your looking for the above, a new place and if you enjoy Star Trek, Star Trek Games, STO or just a place to hang, your in the right place!

Any questions, please send them to chase@geekgamerradio.com.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:52 PM
As a complete New-B to online gaming, I am pleased to have found this great fleet to be a part of. I have found that the statement that this will be a clean, nice and friendly place to play STO in a fleet (with a small structure) to have been a true and accurate one.

It's been a great group to play with.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Warning
01-16-2011, 01:55 PM
JMHO

EDIT: Possibly wrong 77th fleet... but just to be safe.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Where are you getting your information from? Right now we are not even active and have not been for months. He'll we don't even have a TeamSpeak.

Before you make empty accusations, please do your research first.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2011, 02:13 PM
And a final thing to add, who are you to say anything? I would appreciate before accusing my fleet of anything that you contact me first at our site or email information above.

If there is anyone hassling you or anyone under the name of Starfleet Northwest, they are probably not a part of the fleet.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2011, 03:25 PM
well i guess your sool cuz there's another fleet called 77th who are a bunch of deuches.