Lt. Commander
Not to be overly negetive, I am all for additions to the game....

... but this got priority over the All Good Things uniform?

Are there any test screenshots of the AGT uniform avilable?

Edit : Found pictures here via this post
Edit2 : Found more here via this post
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Honestly I dont like the AGT uniform, so I cant actually say I agree with you that it should of taken presedence. Who knows, maybe they are having a hard time getting the go ahead from CBS.

Honestly I think they should think about designing a few more uniform types for the current timeline...Maybe some Engineer Jumpsuits, or an Enviromental Suit meant for Spacewalks or for those RPGing..they can gear up into the Suit before beaming to a planet. I cant imagine every planet we visit is oxygenbreather friendly. Some Aliens might breathe something toxic to the rest of us. Maybe an updated Dress Uniform. While we have those high speed Power Ranger looking Armor..Id like to see Uniforms fit for War...With Combat Rigs with Belts of equipment sticking out in different places. Or an Assault Backpack for Tactical Officers on the go.

When it comes to Customization of the characters. Small accessories should be looked at further.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Ooooh now I am excited ... "Enviromental Suit" very cool idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Why does eveyone want the AGT uniform. Personally I think it is the ugliest of all the uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2010, 05:05 PM
My understanding is the AGT uniforms are done. So Troi's uniform being released first is a marketing decision. Truthfully, it's personal preference. I'm not a fan of either uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Im going to colour it greyish/blue and make the Kelvin uniforms from Trek XI
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Personally, I'd rather see more outfit options Klingon-side first. And I don't think the devs even look at the polls section any more. I mean, when was the last time they put one up?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454 View Post
Why does eveyone want the AGT uniform. Personally I think it is the ugliest of all the uniforms.
I agree with that. As I've said before, looks like the pants are hitched up just under the nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Truthfully, it's personal preference. I'm not a fan of either uniform.
I agree with that. Never much liked the Counselor uniform either. Thank you, Captain Jellico. This was your biggest contribution to TNG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Personally, I'd rather see more outfit options Klingon-side first. And I don't think the devs even look at the polls section any more. I mean, when was the last time they put one up?
Strong agreement here. I play mostly Fed, but I would like some more uniform love for my KDF character. I know there are issues with the Gorn, etc. but can't you at least add to the ones that are easy, like the Klingons themselves?

For my own opinion, I wouldn't mind to see the Section 31 uniforms at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454 View Post
I've been trying to figure that out myself.

As for the Troi suit, which one? The one she wore in the first season of TNG, or the blue dress like one?

(I don't care for either in game, myself, but to each his or her own. Troi looked a lot better when she started wearing standard uniforms)
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Well at least I can now be rest assure that we will soon see the Westly Crusher rainbow jumpsuit :p