Lt. Commander
# 11
12-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Well at least I can now be rest assure that we will soon see the Westly Crusher rainbow jumpsuit :p
I would seriously laugh my butt off if that did become available. I'd make another silly petition thread for it but I wouldn't be able to contain myself.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this, going to need to buy 6 additional slots so I can have a version in every possible color!

And I agree the AGT uniforms? Bleh
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
I'd like to see Uniforms fit for War.. With Combat Rigs with belts of equipment sticking out in different places. Or an assault backpack for Tactical Officers on the go.
I want to be able to make my Tactical Officers into modernized MACOs, and I want to be able to have "normal" officers with their Tricorder and Phaser holstered on their belt.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
[...] I want to be able to have "normal" officers with their Tricorder and Phaser holstered on their belt.
ooooh. me want too! *gleeeeeeeee*

edit: that must be one of the most hilarious signatures I have seen for ages. poor shmuck who has drawn your wrath
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Not to be overly negetive, I am all for additions to the game....

... but this got priority over the All Good Things uniform?

Are there any test screenshots of the AGT uniform avilable?

Edit : Found pictures here via this post
Edit2 : Found more here via this post
This thread is full of people waiting for it and also full of speculations as to why it's not on the calender

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...186715&page=19

My personal favorite is that it's going to be some sort of holiday gift.

As for the Troi outfit. I can't imagine why we need yet another female only bodysuit in game. I mean it's not that much different from the T'Pol uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this, going to need to buy 6 additional slots so I can have a version in every possible color!

And I agree the AGT uniforms? Bleh
While I don't need them in every color, I'm with you.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Guys? The AGT are in sto. It is available to Foundry mission makers for a few days now. I personally hate them? But i used them on the entire npc crew of a ship,and even explained "why" (crunch explanation- Admiral Janeway seen in "Endgame" of voyager was in AGT uniform and was recorded by Voyager., the npc ship in my mission are field testing the uniforms.)
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch99 View Post
Guys? The AGT are in sto. It is available to Foundry mission makers for a few days now. I personally hate them? But i used them on the entire npc crew of a ship,and even explained "why" (crunch explanation- Admiral Janeway seen in "Endgame" of voyager was in AGT uniform and was recorded by Voyager., the npc ship in my mission are field testing the uniforms.)
The foundry allows you to use the costume on NPC for missions, NOT on your captain or BOFFs
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-08-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizaru
I would seriously laugh my butt off if that did become available. I'd make another silly petition thread for it but I wouldn't be able to contain myself.
I can actually see a Wesley suit but, the way I see it, it would be like the Amazon Borg BO, ie. a special BO with its own optional uniform.

I'd probably call it the "Acting Ensign" BO and make it a universal, non-promotable, non-trainable BO with four ensign level skills in ground and space. (Ie. instead of having a commander rank ability, he has a fourth ensign ability) The flipside is that he'd multiclass.

So you'd have this ensign with tactical, science, and engineering abilities. The tradeoff is that they're all at ensign level.

I think it would convey young Wesley's tendency to be a know it all without making more advanced crew obsolete.

I also think it should be the Federation answer to Klingon Universal Bridge Officer slots.

Klingons get universal stations but a penalty in number or quality of stations, as it stands now.

Federation would get untrainable personnel who multiclass but whose skills are all ensign level.

I think it speaks to the philosophy of both factions.

In the KDF, you can do whatever you want if you're good at it but the weak are fed to the Targs and there's limited opportunity for advancement.

In the Federation, people are encouraged to be rounded, whole people with diverse interests but individual weakness is tolerated and people are recognized for a diversity of contributions.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-08-2010, 03:50 AM
I want the Counsellor Troi outfit! I'm all for non-uniform options for boffs.

Does anyone know which outfit it is? Is it the one in SapphicZoid or Aris's avatar pic? Or is it this one?

I hope it's a bundle pack with all of them!