Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2010, 03:59 AM
I don't care.

I actually like the AGT uniform. I don't care what anyone says. It looks...clean....

I'd still like the ability to set a crew unform, though; Devs have been mentioning a modded Crew system for season 4.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2010, 05:11 AM
AGT, Troi and The Motion Picture Uniforms are all (more or less) done and viewable inside the Foundry.

I think the Troi suit might not be finished and some Pants might be missing....?

anyway the Troi suit looks ugly as it is and doesnt realy remind me of what i've seen in TNG, i hope they still work on that one.

Also no mention of the "PC Gamer Cover (Open Jacket) Uniform" which WON the Poll but EVERY other Uniform on the poll was made before it.

...what is going on there?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
Also no mention of the "PC Gamer Cover (Open Jacket) Uniform" which WON the Poll but EVERY other Uniform on the poll was made before it.

...what is going on there?
I'd like to know too, it's extremely annoying. I want my cleavage shirt dammit.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
I'd like to know too, it's extremely annoying. I want my cleavage shirt dammit.
It's been all but admitted that the polls are to guage excitement for things already in development.

When you see a poll, you can generally assume everything on the poll is already being worked on.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2010, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
It's been all but admitted that the polls are to guage excitement for things already in development.

When you see a poll, you can generally assume everything on the poll is already being worked on.
And you'd think they would concentrate efforts on what people are most excited about o.o
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
And you'd think they would concentrate efforts on what people are most excited about o.o
I think they do. I just think they tend to include several options that are already done or almost done in every poll.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2010, 06:46 AM
It's not about concentrating effort. Many things are done and sit around for a long time. Remember when CBS vetoed one of Cryptic's ship designs so the offered another in its place on the date?

Sometimes they are put on hold to fill specific empty points in the calendar. For example the Vulcan ship is coming in Jan and the Andorian one in Fed even though we've seen pics of the Vulcan ship for a couple of months now. And other times they might be waiting to bundle them. I'm sure much of the Enterprise bundle was done at different times. They could have offered the ENT costume while they worked on the MU ENT costume and offered that later; and who knows when the NX was done.

Plus different items are being built on different versions of the game. There are people working on Season 3 and people working on Season 3.1 version and people working on Season 3.2 version and so on. The Troi costume might be on the 3.0 game build and the AGT costumes might be on the 3.1 game build and needs to wait for another piece of tech.

A lot of people think devs build things in specific ways but it's really a hodge-podge of stuff being built in different game versions in very different times, rather then in an A to B to C way.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-08-2010, 07:01 AM
The Vulcan ship costume is also in the Foundry, by the way. I already used it on my first mission (Scavenger Patrol) as a hostile. Pretty neat looking. I preferred to run it with the Breen Cruiser Group, but somehow Tetryons and Transphasics felt wrong for the other ships (and I didn't want them to attack each other, which is what happened when I gave the second ship group a different enemy group AI.) [/tangent]
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-08-2010, 07:07 AM
If it helps.......i wont get the Troi uniform....i've already seen pics of her without it....
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
While I don't need them in every color, I'm with you.

High Five!

I hope they really do a good job on these. And yes I hope its a bundle.