> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1. Bring up Journal.
2. Go to available tab.
3. Go to Community Authored tab.
4. Set search type to custom.
5. Set "Min Rating" to 4 stars.
6. Observe that only missions are shown that have a rating average of greater than 4. There are none on the list with exactly 4.
7. Set "Min Rating" to 3 stars.
8. Look through the list and notice that there are missions that have a rating of exactly 4.
When searching for a min of 4 star missions, missions with exactly a 4 star rating are shown.
Note: This bug is not limited to 4 star missions. Missions with exactly a 3 star average, for example, will not show up if looking for a minimum of three stars.