Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 1 ESD victimized again?
12-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Just docked at ESD to find several NPC's out of place. This is after the reset earlier today.

Was this another Klingon attack? Was it the same Klingon?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxbad
Just docked at ESD to find several NPC's out of place. This is after the reset earlier today.

Oh Lordy...lets not open that can-o-worms again...

This kinda of discussion belongs in the Report Gamplay Bug section...which is where the last Thread was moved to by a Mod.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
...victimized...
That kinda label is inviting a MOUNTAIN of drama. Victims, really?

Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus_Prime View Post
That kinda label is inviting a MOUNTAIN of drama. Victims, really?
Too much? I had thought "ravaged", maybe "pillaged", but there wasn't that much destruction. You know... leaning a little off axis, with flaming atmosphere venting into space.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Again? Well nice to see Cryptic's GMs hard at work.

Hope that Klingon gets the book thrown at him.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxbad

are you talking about tribble or holodeck?

if you mean holodeck then there has been no reset recently (should be one when season 3 goes live tomorrow) if you mean tribble then they do need to look at that.

i also believe they have taken measures to make sure it does not happen again, so hopefully once its fixed we wont have this issue again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

if you mean holodeck then there has been no reset recently (should be one when season 3 goes live tomorrow) if you mean tribble then they do need to look at that.

i also believe they have taken measures to make sure it does not happen again, so hopefully once its fixed we wont have this issue again.
The most recent incursion by a Klingon was at ESD on the holodeck a few days ago.
I say let the Klingons come to ESD we will send them packing!
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

This exactly.....often too many assume that things go unnoticed....well....it doesn't. I'm sure Cryptic already has a plan regarding this. Give them time to design the way they intend it to be....once they catch up (and they will catch up) this game will hit the ground running. And all of the little buggy nuances will be a thing of the past.

Time cures all things.

Revo = the pinnacle of knowledge
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Actually they did reset the sol system...either really late on the 6th or early morning on the 7th.

It has since been vandalized again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Actually they did reset the sol system...either really late on the 6th or early morning on the 7th.

It has since been vandalized again.
i dont believe they can reset it without doing maintenance and taking the server down, which they have not done recently.

it usually wont be every instance that gets affected. if you jump between them you will probably find some that are ok, then when you zone in again you will hit one thats been affected, making it look they they fixed it then broke it again.
Closed Thread