Lt. Commander
# 11
12-08-2010, 12:31 PM
What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in Season 3? Sector Space

What is the one thing you are most disappointed is not being included? No First Officer system

What do you plan on doing with your time tomorrow while the servers are down? Work! haha, no... wait on the forum for it to come back up.

How did you rate STO when released? How will you rate it after Season 3? Why? At release: 4, because i was really hoping for a more treck game Now:7 Because its getting there
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-08-2010, 12:31 PM
1-just about all of it but the foundry mainly.

2 -I had hoped there would be some improvements to the way star clusters would work to go with it, but i guess not.

3 -not much, probably go on the forums, have lunch and watch some tv.

4 -i think i gave it a 6.5 or so. it would now be a solid 8 or maybe 8.5 when the foundry goes live. Romulans, some form of open pvp and some better endgame pve would have me going for the full 10.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Honestly, I would rate STO at launch about a 3 out of 10.

Now I would rate it at a 7. It has improved a lot. There is room for improvement.

I too am looking forward to season 3.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Some good answers. Another thing I'm looking forward to is the episode replay. What mission are you looking forward to replaying the most?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Some good answers. Another thing I'm looking forward to is the episode replay. What mission are you looking forward to replaying the most?
i have so many characters ive actually played most missions to death, but i need to do a few like azura and kuvah'magh to get accolades and some others to help up my kill counts.

past imperfect is a good one too for the extra efficient impulse drive i missed on a few characters, and assimilated for the borg parts.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-08-2010, 01:33 PM
What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in Season 3? More content

What is the one thing you are most disappointed is not being included? Can't really comment on that until I see what is all new

What do you plan on doing with your time tomorrow while the servers are down? Clicking refresh refresh refresh

How did you rate STO when released? How will you rate it after Season 3? Why? Out of 10? I would say it was an 8, maybe 9 after S3.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i have so many characters ive actually played most missions to death,
That's basically the same with me. After 11 alts mission replay holds no fascination; unless the new loot is better then the original.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Cryptic could really take a lesson from Scotty. In "Relics" he told Geordi to inflate his time estimates so when things did get fixed, Geordi would look like a miracle worker.

That being said I don't think there is much to look foward to in 3.0 . I think sector space will be nice and now i will have reason to do STF s but those are not much fun.

The best part about season 3.0 is it puts us closer to season 4.0 .
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-08-2010, 02:30 PM
What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in Season 3?
Freaking sector space!!

What is the one thing you are most disappointed is not being included?
Foundry on Holodeck. :-(

What do you plan on doing with your time tomorrow while the servers are down?
Thankfully working, considering I'd probably tear my face off if I had to sit here and count down until the servers are back up... Like my wow days.

How did you rate STO when released? How will you rate it after Season 3? Why?
5/10 at release. Not good, not bad. The story telling was amazing and the fact that it never really felt grindy while leveling was a relief. Unfortunately it was full of bugs, and still sort of is. But after testing s3, I'm simply astounded with the improvements given to this game. I'm stupid excited for tomorrows update and will be waiting to clock out at 5 and then speed home while sliding on iced over roads. Definitely gonna give it a 7/10 now.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-08-2010, 03:08 PM
What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in Season 3? Memory Alpha/crafting update (including the special set being added)

What is the one thing you are most disappointed is not being included? tie between the Sol System maps and no Ushaan on Andoria

What do you plan on doing with your time tomorrow while the servers are down? Catching up on some shows on my DVR (maybe a movie as well); luckily, I'm usually asleep during the downtime, so, unless it's extended (for pretty much) all day, I shouldn't have too much time to kill.

How did you rate STO when released? How will you rate it after Season 3? Why? Released - 5/10; After Season 3 (if everything on Tribble in implemented) - 7.5/10; I'm a huge Trek fan, and played the closed and open betas, and thought the game was decent for a MMO (if it hadn't been Star Trek, though, I would have given it a 3/10). After Season 3, functions I've wanted since pre-launch (episode replay, sitting in chairs, better crafting) and QoL updates included in Season 3 (Sector Space, various UI improvements, etc.) make it a much better game. Once the Foundry and the updates scheduled for Season 4 (crew mechanics, more crafting updates, player starbases) are added, I could probably give it a 9/10.

Some good answers. Another thing I'm looking forward to is the episode replay. What mission are you looking forward to replaying the most? Probably the Guardian of Forever one, although I'm also looking forward to going back and doing the Regulus mission so I can get the accolade for helping the 7 injured people.

Looking forward to Season 3! (So I can start playing on the live server again, heh. Tribble has ruined me for what is currently on Holodeck.)