Lt. Commander
So 9th of December is here... wheres the toolkit?

And what's with the contest being valid JUST for the U.S.? Rest of the world is not good enough for ya?!?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2010, 12:13 PM
as has been stated countless times before, international law prevents them from opening up the contest beyond the US.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
And by extension of the US rules, it's not the 9th in the US so the kit should be coming out tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2010, 12:16 PM
At least they could make the toolkit available for all players even if just for $%&# and giggles for some!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcars View Post
And by extension of the US rules, it's not the 9th in the US so the kit should be coming out tomorrow.
You don't rule... you just got more flexible laws!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Is my formal statement of disbelieve:

If internal contests were planned from the very beginning of this game and if they studied the fact that the laws of "external" countries were not compatible with those contests:

1- They should have made a VERY VISIBLE warning on the box of the game
2 -Internal brochures that stated that fact and explaining why and what laws were in conflict at any given country.
3 - Create contests that were similar or VERY different from the US contests in order for an entire community of players would not feel left out.
4 - If the problem is monetary prizes being against the law, fine I think I speak for most Euro-Asia players - I forfeit the money in exchange for ingame prizes. Even the distinct honour of designing a possible canon reference in the galaxy of Star Trek would make my day!

This is not a anti-US post, just a reminder that loads of players were "forgotten".
I understand the conotations of international law, i play Star Galaxies and the trade card game bars me from the tournaments because of similar laws... but it's just sad, that a great company like cryptic would not look for solutions to bring the euro-asian community into a more in-depth experience.

Thanks for reading