Lt. Commander
# 1 klingon material gathering
12-11-2010, 05:17 PM
last night (and keep in mind I only did one mission so give me a break if this is a stupid question. also I have just returned from a hiatus from the game) but whenever I tried to gather one of those materials some weird thing came on the screen where I am supposed to match the red wave lenght with the blue wavelenght or something like that.

Anyway my question is this....how in blue hell do you do this? what button dude? what do I do? help me please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enochx
last night (and keep in mind I only did one mission so give me a break if this is a stupid question. also I have just returned from a hiatus from the game) but whenever I tried to gather one of those materials some weird thing came on the screen where I am supposed to match the red wave lenght with the blue wavelenght or something like that.

Anyway my question is this....how in blue hell do you do this? what button dude? what do I do? help me please.
first get the pattern to match widthwise then work on getting them to match heightwise, sometimes it will look like your width pattern will just be out of line but the same size as the pattern you are trying to match, I think then you just try to make it smaller widthwise, I'm just coming back from hiatus so I'm going off of old memory, not to mention I assume this is the same game the Federation Players have, if its different then disregard.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2010, 06:48 PM
thanks dude....but what buttons am i supposed to push? i think thats the main problem i seem to be having. this game wasn't here when I left.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2010, 06:53 PM
The arrows keys.
up and down to raise or lower.
Left and right to extend etc etc.

Match the height first. Then its easy to match the width.