Lt. Commander
# 31
12-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I love the new crafting small delay but I can't wait.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-08-2010, 05:56 PM
And I thought this thread was about making religious rubbish!

Get it? I jest....
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Theres crafting? lol
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
That's not what he said - there are new 'item sets' (IE like WoW Armor Sets') in the new crafting scheme. He had to pull one of those sets because it caused issues when you equipped those items. That DOESN'T mean the other crafting changes and items aren't going in tomorrow with the Season 3 launch.
Yeah.. Never played Warcrack, so I have no idea what that means. However, that there will be the regular crafting changes says I need to bust my patootie to get all my alts up to snuff before the changes hit.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
Getting confusing stories here. So all the work I put into months ago to max out my crafting are going to be for nothing or what? If it is, I'm going to be mad.
From what I heard you get your crafting skill points converted over so that whatever you can craft already is still available to you after the new crafting arrives. You'll just have to work on skilling up for the new stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
Getting confusing stories here. So all the work I put into months ago to max out my crafting are going to be for nothing or what? If it is, I'm going to be mad.
You will not lose your Research points -- but the cap for R&D is now to 1500 (it was previously 500 General, and 1000 for each of the three trees = 3500). On Tribble it's currently reset Research points but this appears to be a transient issue.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Actaually they've stated they're adding 100 more items - so you might find something with bonuses you like better compared to what was in the Crafting system before - so saying those who maxed out have nothing new to look forward to isn't quite accurate.

On Tribble:

- Anomoly Stacks max at 250 (meaning more bank space frees up)
- You DON'T need 'base items' anymore (meaning again, more bank space, and less out of poket cost for an items)
- More Items to choose from
- Blue/Unique Anomolies are no longer palyer-bound.

So, there's still nice changes for those who maxed out.
It's been a long time since I've even looked at the crafting menu. Does this mean that all that is needed are the anomalies, or was there a third part to the old system that I've forgotten?
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
Yeah.. Never played Warcrack, so I have no idea what that means. However, that there will be the regular crafting changes says I need to bust my patootie to get all my alts up to snuff before the changes hit.
And a lovely patootie it is.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasty_Diatribe
And I thought this thread was about making religious rubbish!

Get it? I jest....
/double-facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-08-2010, 06:41 PM
I haven't been on Tribble,so I have no idea what we'll be able to craft...but I like the idea of crafting Dual Heavy Holy Crap Cannons